WANT TO EARN EXTRA MONEY?
- Survey Junkie: Earn up to $50 per survey with one of the highest-paying survey sites on the web. Join Survey Junkie Now
- Swagbucks: Make money watching videos, taking surveys, shopping online and more. Join Swagbucks Now & Get a $5 Bonus
- LifePoints: Quickly becomming one of the best survey sites and apps out there. Earn up to $10 per survey in a short amount of time. Join LifePoints Now to Get a 10 Point Bonus
- MobileXpression: Earn free money (passive income) just by leaving an app installed on your phone. Join MobileXpression Now & Get a Free Gift Card in One Week
If you ever shop at Men’s Wearhouse and are paying full price, you’re definitely missing out on some big savings. Using some special tricks, we can save up to 80% on all Men’s Wearhouse purchase. Make sure to follow all of the steps in this guide in order to maximize the amount of cash back you can receive. It should only take you a few extra minutes to receive a large amount of savings.
1. Get The Discover It Card
We recently wrote an article about how Discover is currently holding a promotion to earn double cash back. For the months of June and July 2015, if you apply for the Discover It Card, all cash back earned will be double at the end of the year. It’s important to act fast as this promotion is only temporary.
Normally you’d only earn 1% cash back on all purchases with this card and 5% on categories that rotate quarterly. However, with their promotion you’ll receive 2% and 10% respectively.
Let’s take a quick glance at the card and what it has to offer.
- No annual fee
- 5% cash back on quarterly categories
- Excellent online shopping portal
- 1% cash back on all other purchases (2% with this promotion)
- Free overnight shipping for card replacement
- First late payment fee waived
- Cash back never expires and can be used at Amazon checkout
- Free FICO
If you already have a Discover It Card, call the number on the back of your card and state that you’d also like to be added to the Double Cash Back Promotion. If they hesitate, simply state that are considering canceling your account. That will usually push them over the edge.
2. Use The Discover Deals Shopping Portal
We recently wrote an article on why Discover has one of the best shopping portals around. Shopping portals are online websites that partner with retailers and pay you to use their affiliate link. Each time you buy something through their website, they receive a commission and give a portion of that to you.
One you get the Discover It Card, log-in to your account and click on “Discover Deals” under the rewards tab at the top of the page.
Once you are there, look for Men’s Wearhouse. You’ll find that they are offering 40% off all purchases made through the Discover Portal.
The only requirements is that you must use your Discover card upon checkout, or you won’t receive the cash back. It can take up to 30 days for the cash back to show up in your account, or can be used to pay off your Discover statement or be used toward future purchases. Click on the Men’s Wearhouse link to be redirected to their webpage.
3. Make Your Purchase
Once you are on the Men’s Wearhouse page, make your purchase like you normally would. Just be sure to use your Discover It Card upon checkout, or else it won’t count.
Even if you’ve missed the Discover It Double Cash Back Promotion, you’re still going to be able to get 40% off of all purchases at Men’s Wearhouse. If you don’t do any of your online shopping there, you can read why Discover still has one of the best shopping portals. With their 5% cash back in rotating categories, it’s a card you’re going to regret not getting.
If you’re interested in how to get large savings at other retailers, we recommend the following:
- Get 16.5% Off Amazon
- Get 18.5% Off Amazon With Discover It
- Save 20% At Lowe’s Every Time
- Get 24% In Cash Back At Macy’s
- How To Save 12.5% On All Walmart Purchases
If you have any questions or comments, or have some other ways on how to save money when shopping at Men’s Wearhouse, please feel free to leave them in the comments below. Thanks for reading and happy frugaling!