WANT TO EARN EXTRA MONEY?
- Survey Junkie: Earn up to $50 per survey with one of the highest-paying survey sites on the web. Join Survey Junkie Now
- Swagbucks: Make money watching videos, taking surveys, shopping online and more. Join Swagbucks Now & Get a $5 Bonus
- LifePoints: Quickly becomming one of the best survey sites and apps out there. Earn up to $10 per survey in a short amount of time. Join LifePoints Now to Get a 10 Point Bonus
- DoorDash: Drive for DoorDash and start earning money on your own time! No passengers, no bosses, no limits. Drive For DoorDash Now & Get Your First Paycheck This Week
Update: This app is no longer working. We recommend trying Swagbucks as an alternative rewards app.
We’re introducing another rewards app that pays you to complete tasks directly from your smartphone. Cash Rewards is an app that’s available for iOS and Android devices that will pay you to play quick and short games.
What Is Cash Rewards?
Cash Rewards is an app that’s 100% free and will pay you to participate in games on your smartphone. These games are incredibly short and it doesn’t take a lot to make your first cash out.
Out of all of the rewards apps out there, this is the one that I go to when I only have a short amount of time available. The games are quick, the rewards are decent, and it doesn’t take a large amount of effort.
Each time you play a game, it will cost you a certain amount of coins with the potential to earn even more coins. These coins can be either exchanged to play in more games, direct deposits to PayPal, or for Amazon Gift Cards. Here are the current activities that you can do to earn more coins:
- Lucky Wheel
- Click & Stay
You need a minimum of 600 coins to cash out ($1 USD). We’re going to breakdown how each activity works in detail.
It costs 15 coins and works exactly like a scratch card from your phone. Out of all of the tasks, Scratch is the one that I most recommend. You have the highest potential of earning the most amount of coins, and a small amount of effort goes into it. You’ll usually earn more money than you’re spending.
This one doesn’t cost anything, but it has a long cool down rate of anywhere from 15 to 60 seconds of waiting time. Furthermore, there will be often times that you earn 0 coins. Yet without you costing any coins, it’s definitely wise to check back and participate once the cool down period has ended.
You can put anywhere from 1-3 coins in the slow machine, and the amount you can win depends on what comes up. I usually find that I lose more coins than earn with this one, so I tend to shy away from it.
We definitely recommend this one. You get a certain amount of coins just for doing a daily check-in. The amount you earn depends on what day it is.
Click & Stay
This one is listed under the “Events” tab at the bottom screen of the app. The only requirement is that you click a button and stay on the screen for 60 seconds. From there, you’ll earn anywhere from 0 – 100 coins and it doesn’t cost you anything. You can only do this task about 5 times per day.
How Do I Get Started With Cash Rewards?
Getting started with Cash Rewards is simple and can be done in just 3 simple steps.
1. Download. Cash Rewards can be downloaded for either iOS or Android devices. There’s no need to create an account as the app is tied directly to your phone.
2. Complete tasks. Complete one of the tasks that we mentioned above to start earning coins. Remember that certain tasks will cost coins to play, but you usually earn more than you spend.
3. Cash out. Once you reach a minimum of 600 coins, you can cash out to either PayPal or for Amazon Gift Cards. Take note that you’re charged a small fee for withdrawing from PayPal (30 cents + 4.4%).
The Cash Rewards App has to be one of the best when it comes to earning a quick buck or trying to complete a task within a short time. It’s great for waiting in line or while in a waiting room. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out or leave questions or comments below. Happy frugaling!