WANT TO EARN EXTRA MONEY?
- Survey Junkie: Earn up to $50 per survey with one of the highest-paying survey sites on the web. Join Survey Junkie Now
- Vindale Research: One of the best survey sites on the web. Earn up to $50 per survey. Join Vindale Research Now & Get a $1 Bonus
- Swagbucks: Make money watching videos, taking surveys, shopping online and more. Join Swagbucks Now & Get a $5 Bonus
- Ibotta: Earn cash back when you take pictures of receipts and shop online. Get a $10 bonus when you sign-up using our link and claim your first offer. Join Ibotta Now to Get $10
Affinityy (yes, spelled with two Ys) is a brand new innovative, cash-back shopping portal. They claim “Our members enjoy exclusive discounts on their favorite merchants as well as hand-picked promotions that can’t be found anywhere else online”. So, let’s see how Affinityy holds up to our other favorite shopping apps.
1. What is Affinityy?
Affinityy is an online shopping platform where you can earn cash-back on all your purchases through their website.
Affinityy offers the usual money-making opportunities with cash-back on purchases and referring friends. But one unique offer they have is that you can make money by signing up for a new credit card.
This portal is also directed towards bloggers, influencers, and others catering to various online audiences. Affinityy offers a “Share & Earn” option that’s not available at other popular shopping apps.
With this option bloggers and influencers can earn money by sharing their favorite store or product. It’s basically an affiliate link that their audience can click through and shop.
2. Getting Started on Affinityy
Getting started on Affinityy is pretty easy:
- Head over to the Affinityy site and open an account.
- Receive a $20 sign up bonus! (After your first purchase)
- Fill out the questionnaire for a bonus $2.
- Earn an extra $3 for adding the Affinityy web browser button.
- Do all your shopping through the website for cash-back and other earning opportunities.
There is no app available at the moment. There are two membership types on this website. Basic is what you sign up as and a premium member is someone who spends $125 or more on purchases, they get more cash back on their purchases.
3. Ways to Earn
How much can you make using Affinityy? There are several ways:
Shopping: The various amounts you can earn back on your shopping through Affinityy depends on what membership level you are on. For example, shopping at Hot Topic as a basic member you earn 2.5% cash back while at the premium level you get 5% back. The highest cashback offer they claim you can get is 15%.
Credit Card: You can earn up to $50 cash back when you apply and get approved for a credit card. There are 14 different credit cards listed on their page with a variety of options such as a business card, low interest, gas rewards, hotel rewards, and points rewards. Why not create double earnings and use your new credit card on purchases through Affinityy’s shopping portal and earn rewards on your card plus cash back on your purchases.
Refer a Friend: Affinityy has one of the highest referral rates on the internet. You can receive $25 for each friend referral. Not only that but you can receive $5 when your friend earns $5 in cash back, receive $5 when your friend makes their first premium purchase, and make $15 when they sign up and get approved for a credit card. That’s a potential $50 per friend!
Affiliate Links: As I mentioned, Affinityy offers bloggers, YouTubers, and influencers the chance to earn money using product links through the site. The “Share & Earn” program allows its members to choose a store, copy the URL of a product they want to share, generate their personal affiliate link and share it anywhere they want to earn money. People just need to follow your link and make a purchase for you to benefit.
4. What is the Payout?
To redeem your earnings, you need a minimum of $50 in your account. There are only two ways to get paid – by check through the mail to your home address, or to your PayPal account.
You can only redeem money available in your “earned cash” amount and not on your “pending cash back” amount. Pending cash back are all your purchases on hold for 90 days to account for store return policies and order cancellations.
As I explore this new website I came across a few pros and cons that I will share with you.
- Large signup bonus
- Affiliate earning opportunity
- A huge payout for referring friends
- Easy to navigate the website
- No app available
- A long waiting period for pending cash-back
- Limited FAQ and customer support service
- Limited number of retailers to choose from.
If you’re a blogger, use a computer, and have lots of friends this is a great site to join for the most earning potential.
If you only use your smartphone or don’t like referring people, this isn’t a good site for you. For other great paying shopping cash-back apps, check out a few of my favorites: