WANT TO EARN EXTRA MONEY?
- Survey Junkie: Earn up to $50 per survey with one of the highest-paying survey sites on the web. Join Survey Junkie Now
- Swagbucks: Make money watching videos, taking surveys, shopping online and more. Join Swagbucks Now & Get a $5 Bonus
- LifePoints: Quickly becomming one of the best survey sites and apps out there. Earn up to $10 per survey in a short amount of time. Join LifePoints Now to Get a 10 Point Bonus
- DoorDash: Drive for DoorDash and start earning money on your own time! No passengers, no bosses, no limits. Drive For DoorDash Now & Get Your First Paycheck This Week
Amazon does it again by offering a one- and two-hour delivery service. Avoid waiting in lines and dealing with traffic when going to the store. Need something right now such as alcohol or other essentials? Order it on Amazon and go about your day.
What Is Amazon Prime Now?
Amazon Prime Now is a new service that allows you to get items that you need now at an incredibly quick rate. Their goal is to make the trip for you so that you don’t have to. This service is exclusively available for Amazon Prime Members.
You’re probably thinking that with such a quick turn-around time, the cost for this service must be incredibly high. When I went to look at their introductory video, I was astonished at how cheap it was. You can get two-hour deliveries for free on thousands of items, or you can select one-hour delivery for just $7.99. You can shop for tons of items, such as home basics, TVs, and in certain areas fresh produce and books.
There’s something incredibly unique about Amazon Prime Now that you can’t find with any other delivery service out there. You can now request that alcohol is directly sent to your door. Drivers will check ID upon arrival, so don’t try anything if you’re under 21. Most deliveries will be sent to your door by someone on bike.
This is yet another reason to sign-up for Amazon Prime. Even if you just want to give it a shot, you can sign-up for their 30-day free trial at no cost. Just make sure to cancel within 30 days if you’re no longer interested so that you don’t face reoccurring charges.
The great thing about Amazon Prime Now is that you can even track your package and see where it is before it gets delivered to you using the Prime Now App. We had to mention this on FFL because it’s a huge time-saver, and we all know that time is money. People are reporting receiving their packages within 30 minutes or less.
How Do I Use Prime Now & Get Started?
We’re going to breakdown how to use Amazon’s Prime Now Service in just 4 simple steps.
1. Register for Prime. The Prime Now Service is exclusively available for Amazon Prime Members, so you’ll need to sign-up for a new account here if you’re already not a member. The cost is $99 per year, or you can try a 30-day free-trial. Want to find out the full benefits of becoming a member? Read our full guide here.
2. Download the app. You can download the Prime Now App by clicking this link here. Once you download the app, you can log-in using your Amazon username and password.
3. Add items to your cart. Search for items that you would like to purchase and add them directly to your shopping cart. Choose either 2-hour delivery for free or 1-hour delivery for just $7.99.
4. Wait for your delivery. You can even check where your package is using the Prime Now app. If you ordered alcohol, you’ll need to display ID upon product arrival. Sometimes it only takes as long as 30 minutes for your package to arrive.
You’re not going to find a faster delivery service with such a great product selection. You can use this for toilet paper, watches, drinks, and even more. Amazon has really outdone themselves this time. Prime Now is only available to Prime Members. If you don’t want to pay that $99 annual fee, try a 30-day free-trial to see if it’s right for you.
If you’re looking for other ways to save money on Amazon, we highly recommend you read the following articles:
- I Got These 5 Items For Free On Amazon – You Can Too
- Get 10% Off All Gift Cards Sold On Amazon
- Top 10 Ways To Save On Amazon
If you have any questions or suggestions for other ways to save on Amazon, feel free to leave them down in the comments below. Thanks for reading and enjoy your Prime Membership!