Want to Earn Some Extra Money?
- Survey Junkie: Earn up to $50 per survey with one of the highest-paying survey sites on the web. Join Survey Junkie Now
- Swagbucks: Make money watching videos, taking surveys, shopping online and more. Join Swagbucks Now & Get a $5 Bonus
- LifePoints: Quickly becomming one of the best survey sites out there. Earn up to $10 per survey in a short time. Join LifePoints Now For a 10 Point Bonus
- MobileXpression: Earn free money (passive income) just by leaving an app installed on your phone. Join MobileXpression Now & Get a Free Gift Card in One Week
A lot of us don’t want to take the time to sign-up for a rewards program only to find out that a lot of work has to go into it for such a small return. A rewards website called Gokano is designed for you to earn great rewards for just answering one question a day.
What Is Gokano?
Gokano is a website in which you can exchange points for awesome prizes for free. Earn points by logging in daily, performing simple tasks, filling out surveys, and inviting friends. Prizes include cool gadgets, nifty accessories, or awesome electronics. You can check out these Sony Earbuds that I received just after a few weeks.
- Login daily and click on the “Get GN Daily” button. You’re only allowed to do this once every 24 hours.
- Earn money through referrals by inviting your friends
- Perform tasks and complete surveys found under the “Missions” tab
Sometimes prizes that you wish to order are unavailable because there’s a limited quantity of each one. If there’s a certain prize that you want, wait a month before they restock. Dates for when they restock are listed on their fan page.
If you invite 30 friends, you can receive the Gold Member Ranking, which means you earn 2 times the amount of points you normally would. You can also reach this status if you invite 20 friends within the first 2 months of creating a new account. Not only that, but when you reach this status you receive a free t-shirt.
The great thing about Gokano is that they ship prizes to any country in the world, meaning you can earn points from anywhere.
How Do I Sign-Up & Get Started With Gokano?
Getting started with Gokano is easy and can be done in 3 steps.
1. Register. You can register for a Gokano account by clicking this link here. Fill-in your basic name and information and verify your email once you are done. If you’d like to support FFL, you can use our referral link here. We’d greatly appreciate it!
2. Complete missions. You can complete tasks by hitting the “Missions” tab at the top of the page. Usually there’s one question a day that you have to answer, and that’s it. You can earn 1 GN from doing this.
3. Claim rewards. Once you earn enough points, click on the “Prizes” tab to cash out points. From what I’ve seen, you need a minimum of 15 GN to claim a reward. Gokano will tell you when your product will arrive, which usually takes a few weeks to arrive at your doorstep.
How Much Can I Earn With Gokano?
Expect to earn 2 GN per day if all you want to do is login and answer a daily question. This only takes a minute a day at most, and with 10 days or so you’ll be eligible for your first prize. What I normally do is put it on my morning to-do list so I don’t forget and make it a habit.
Here are the amount of points you can earn for each task:
- Referring a Friend – 1 GN
- Daily login and clicking “Get GN” – 1 GN
- Daily Missions – Usually 1 GN, but potential to earn more
Gokano is a great way to quickly earn some extra rewards every few weeks with minimal effort. I highly recommend adding this to your list of top rewards site due to the amount of time actually spent doing it. If you’re interesting in other rewards programs, I recommend the following:
If you have any questions or comments about Gokano or anything else, please feel free to leave them down below. We’d be more than happy to answer. Thanks for reading and good luck on your frugal journey.
My name is Jason Wuerch and I'm currently located in Madrid, Spain running a personal finance blog called Frugal For Less. My goal is to help everyone and anyone willing to make and save money through easy and simple ways that don't require much effort. Just because you're frugal doesn't mean you have to give up life's luxuries.