Want to Earn Some Extra Money?
- Survey Junkie: Earn up to $50 per survey with one of the highest-paying survey sites on the web. Join Survey Junkie Now
- Swagbucks: Make money watching videos, taking surveys, shopping online and more. Join Swagbucks Now & Get a $5 Bonus
- LifePoints: Quickly becomming one of the best survey sites out there. Earn up to $10 per survey in a short time. Join LifePoints Now For a 10 Point Bonus
- MobileXpression: Earn free money (passive income) just by leaving an app installed on your phone. Join MobileXpression Now & Get a Free Gift Card in One Week
Have a few spare minutes to try out a new app? AppWinn is a website that will pay you to download, try out and leave your honest review for apps. It’s 100% free and you can earn cash prizes such as direct deposits to PayPal or gift cards to popular retailers.
What Is AppWinn?
Developers need a way to better promote and improve their apps. However, they need a way to make sure that they get seen on the market. AppWinn helps them do just that. Each time someone leaves an honest review, AppWinn gets paid and they give a portion of this cash to the user, you.
Registration is completely free along with each app you download. One great thing about this service is that it’s open to those across the globe and not just limited to users in the US. The only requirement is that you have an iTunes account, so you will need some sort of Apple device. If you’re looking to get an iOS device due to the fact that many high-paying apps require it, you can always get a cheap refurbished iPhone 4 on Amazon.
Reviews don’t need to be very long, but they need to be honest and concise. This gives developers a chance to know how they can improve their app. Furthermore, AppWinn will need to approve your review before it gets posted and you get paid.
How Do I Get Started With AppWinn?
As long as you have an iTunes account and an Apple device, you can register for an account in just 3 easy steps.
1. Register. You can register for a new AppWinn account by clicking this link here. Sign-up requires your name and email, or you can simply use your Facebook. You’ll also need your iTunes nickname in order to successfully start reviewing apps.
2. Download apps. After you create an account you’ll be taken to your account page. In order to start downloading apps, click on the homepage and you’ll see a list of available apps to download. To start off you’re only given 1 app. This is so AppWinn can see how good your reviews are before they let you continue doing more. Follow the instructions.
3. Leave a Review. I wanted to write a separate step for this. The better reviews that you leave, the more offers you’re going to have. AppWinn wants to reward those who are honest and put some effort into their reviews. Leave at least 3-4 sentences on your opinion and state the pros and cons.
4. Claim prizes. You typically earn 100 points per review, and 100 points is equal to $1. A minimum of 500 points is required before you can make your first cash out. You can claim deposits to PayPal or prizes in the form of gift cards.
How Much Can I Expect To Earn?
Given the fact that leaving a review won’t take more than a few minutes and that each review pays out $1 (100 points), AppWinn can be very profitable for your time. We estimate that you can roughly make around $12 per hour if you were to continuously leave reviews.
It may take up to 72 hours before your review is processed, but as long as your review is decent, it will get posted on the App Store and you will receive your payment. Upon registration, there aren’t many apps available, but this quickly increases as you leave more reviews.
Refer A Friend
AppWinn has an incredibly generous referral program – earn 50% of all your friends’ earnings that sign-up using your referral link. This is an excellent way to generate some passive income. I’ve typically found that posting my link via Facebook and Twitter is a great way to get people to sign-up. If you’d like to support FFL, please use our referral link. Thank you!
There really isn’t much to it when leaving reviews via AppWinn, and it should only take you about 5 minutes per app once you get used to the process. We estimate you can easily earn $12/hour, but app offers don’t tend to be super abundant. Checking back once or twice a week should be sufficient. If you have any questions or comments, feel free to leave them down below. Thanks for reading and happy reviewing!
My name is Jason Wuerch and I'm currently located in Madrid, Spain running a personal finance blog called Frugal For Less. My goal is to help everyone and anyone willing to make and save money through easy and simple ways that don't require much effort. Just because you're frugal doesn't mean you have to give up life's luxuries.