WANT TO EARN EXTRA MONEY?
- Survey Junkie: Earn up to $50 per survey with one of the highest-paying survey sites on the web. Join Survey Junkie Now
- Vindale Research: One of the best survey sites on the web. Earn up to $50 per survey. Join Vindale Research Now & Get a $1 Bonus
- Swagbucks: Make money watching videos, taking surveys, shopping online and more. Join Swagbucks Now & Get a $5 Bonus
- Ibotta: Earn cash back when you take pictures of receipts and shop online. Get a $10 bonus when you sign-up using our link and claim your first offer. Join Ibotta Now to Get $10
Bitcoin has been on the rise lately and is becoming a hot topic of conversation. Right now it’s valued at $444 USD per one Bitcoin, almost double what it was a month ago. Instead of spending that amount to invest in some, you can get it for free when you play the Bitcoin Aliens App.
What Is Bitcoin Aliens?
Bitcoin Aliens is a free mobile app available for both iOS and Android devices. They realize that it’s difficult to obtain Bitcoin for a cheap price, so they wanted to find a way to give users a chance to earn some for free (and of course earn some revenue themselves).
There are currently four different ways in which you can earn Bitcoin through their app:
- Kill Aliens
- Complete Missions
- Watch Videos
- Refer Friends
Bitcoin Aliens generates revenue by displaying ads either before or after each task. Whether you click on them or not, you will still get paid. Once you reach a minimum of $20 in Bitcoin, payments will automatically be made to your Bitcoin Wallet on a weekly basis.
Earnings are given in the form of Satoshi, the smallest fraction of Bitcoin valued at 0.00000001 BTC (one-hundred million Satoshi is equal to 1 Bitcoin). Read here for more information.
How Much Can I Expect To Earn?
The amount you earn completely depends on the task at hand. The great thing about this app is that each task is very short, meaning if you only have a few seconds you can still earn some Bitcoin.
Kill An Alien
Killing an alien usually only takes 20 seconds at most and consists of clicking your screen to shoot at a target. Expect to earn anywhere from 10 – 150 Satoshi per kill.
These are available once every three hours and also consist of killing aliens. The payout is usually slightly higher than killing aliens and in my personal opinion a bit more entertaining.
Watch video ads to earn 120 Satoshi each time. Most ads are roughly 30 seconds long, and this is by far the easiest method to earn some spare Bitcoin. You need to click in order to proceed to the next video as they aren’t passive.
We actually calculated out how much you could earn just by watching videos 24/7. Assuming that it takes you 40 seconds to play each video and go to the next one, with the current price of Bitcoin at $445 USD, you could earn about $1.15 daily.
This amount fluctuates with the price of Bitcoin. While it’s not much, you can quickly earn some spare cash while waiting in line or have some time to kill (pun intended).
Tell your friends about Bitcoin Aliens and convince them how great the app is. Each referral gets you 3,000 Satoshi when they complete their first mission. We appreciate those who use our referral link. Thank you!
How Do I Get Started With Bitcoin Alien?
You can get started earning Bitcoin right away with this app in just 4 simple steps.
1. Download. You can download Bitcoin Aliens for either iOS or Android devices by clicking this link here. Enter in your email to register.
2. Enter in wallet address. In order to get paid, you’ll need to have a Bitcoin wallet. The one that I use and recommend is CoinBase. Registration is completely free.
3. Play Games. You can either play games, watch videos, or refer friends to earn Satoshi. You are rewarded immediately after each task.
4. Wait for Bitcoin. Bitcoin Aliens sends out payments automatically on a weekly basis provided that you have a minimum of $20 worth of Bitcoin in your account.
I started using this app only when I have short bursts of time such as waiting in line at the grocery store or waiting for a friend. That’s the biggest difference that I’ve found between Bitcoin Alien and other rewards apps.
Here are some other Bitcoin apps or websites in which you can earn free Bitcoin:
It’s no telling where Bitcoin will be in the future, but this can be a great way to get started and diversify your assets. If you have any questions or troubles with the app, be sure to let us know as we’d love to help. Thanks for reading and happy frugaling!