WANT TO EARN EXTRA MONEY?
- Survey Junkie: Earn up to $50 per survey with one of the highest-paying survey sites on the web. Join Survey Junkie Now
- Swagbucks: Make money watching videos, taking surveys, shopping online and more. Join Swagbucks Now & Get a $5 Bonus
- LifePoints: Quickly becomming one of the best survey sites and apps out there. Earn up to $10 per survey in a short amount of time. Join LifePoints Now to Get a 10 Point Bonus
- DoorDash: Drive for DoorDash and start earning money on your own time! No passengers, no bosses, no limits. Drive For DoorDash Now & Get Your First Paycheck This Week
Bitcoin is a very volatile online currency, and it’s extremely difficult to track different trend changes.
However, for those of you interested in earning Bitcoin either because of investment or just to earn more cash, a website called BitcoinGet pays you in Bitcoin just by completing simple, online tasks.
What Is BitcoinGet?
BitcoinGet is an online website that pays you in Bitcoin each time you complete online tasks such as free trial offers, watching videos, or completing surveys. Payout happens within hours after completing a task, and Bitcoins sent automatically to your Bitcoin wallet. For those of you who don’t have a wallet, I highly recommend getting Coinbase.
Signing-up is completely free, and you don’t need to enter any personal information except your Bitcoin wallet address, which is what you will use each time you login. Earning through BitcoinGet can be done both via computer or your mobile device.
How Do I Get Started With BitcoinGet?
You can get started earning BitcoinGet and earning Bitcoin immediately in just 3 simple steps.
1. Get a wallet. For those of you who don’t have one already, you’ll need to get a Bitcoin wallet so that they know who they can send the money to. These wallets can be used to either sell or buy more Bitcoin. The wallet that I use and highly recommend is Coinbase.
2. Register. In order to register, all you need to do is enter your Bitcoin Wallet address in the box on their front page. This can easily be found in Coinable, and you’ll be using this each time you want to login to BitcoinGet.
3. Complete tasks. Complete different tasks and earn Bitcoin each time you complete them (more on this below). Payouts are usually done within a few hours of completing a task.
How Much Can You Earn With BitcoinGet?
There are only a few different tasks currently offered on BitcoinGet, but we want to make sure that you aren’t wasting your time doing the tasks that take a long time and have a low payout rate. Here we’re going to break down how much you can expect to earn, making you decide whether it’s worth it or not.
Each time you complete a task, you earn what are called bits. 1,000,000 bits is equal to 1 Bitcoin, which is currently valued at $240 USD.
Surveys are going to be your best bet, as they are very specific on the amount of bits you can earn per survey, and they also give you an estimated timeframe in which you can expect to complete a survey. A fifteen minute survey pays about 1,500 bits. This is only equal to roughly 40 cents at the current moment.
If you want bits really quick for doing little work, you can sign-up for free-trial offers. Most of these don’t require any credit card information to sign-up, but some do. If it is a free-trial, just be sure to cancel before your trial is up so that you don’t get charged (or just cancel right after sign-up). There are also surveys here, and they give out a lot more than the surveys section. Expect to earn 2,500 bits per survey and 500 – 3,000 bits per offer. You can also watch videos and listen to music for bits.
The Shop Section serves as a cash back portal, in which you get paid by using their affiliate links and then buying something online. They currently only have four retailers available: Walmart, Newegg, Overstock, and AliExpress. I personally don’t recommend this section, as you can usually get a higher percentage in cash back from other portals. You’ll get a bonus of 2,000 bits on your first purchase.
This is by far the best way to earn with BitcoinGet. Each time you convince a friend to sign-up using your referral link, you get anywhere from 5% – 10% of their earnings. A great way to get your friends to sign-up is by making a quick post on Facebook or Twitter. If you’d like to support FFL, you can use our referral link here. We’d greatly appreciate it!
If you’re keen on earning some Bitcoins and have some extra time to kill, BitcoinGet is a great way to earn some. Don’t expect to earn a lot unless you complete offers or go through the Shop section. If you found this article interesting, we highly suggest the following:
- Earn Bitcoin Shopping Online With CoinRebates
- CoinBucks pays You Bitcoin For Completing Online Tasks
- How To Buy Gold Under Spot Price
For those of you who have any questions or comments, don’t hesitate at all to leave them down below. As always, thanks for reading and good luck on your frugal journey!