WANT TO EARN EXTRA MONEY?
- Survey Junkie: Earn up to $50 per survey with one of the highest-paying survey sites on the web. Join Survey Junkie Now
- Swagbucks: Make money watching videos, taking surveys, shopping online and more. Join Swagbucks Now & Get a $5 Bonus
- LifePoints: Quickly becomming one of the best survey sites and apps out there. Earn up to $10 per survey in a short amount of time. Join LifePoints Now to Get a 10 Point Bonus
- MobileXpression: Earn free money (passive income) just by leaving an app installed on your phone. Join MobileXpression Now & Get a Free Gift Card in One Week
What if you could make money when you’re not on your phone? The BitMaker App allows you to do just that. Just by opening their app and leaving it open, ads get displayed and you get paid in Bitcoin whether you click on them or not. There’s no fee involved on your end. Use bonus code KIEV9L to receive a bonus on sign-up.
What Is BitMaker?
BitMaker is a free mobile app that’s currently only available for Android devices. When you open the app, you’ll be presented with a percentage amount that slowly goes up. When this amount gets to 100%, you earn 500 Satoshi, the smallest unit of Bitcoin. The only requirement on your end is to leave the app open and have random apps displayed.
There’s no cost to sign-up, and you literally don’t have to do anything. One thing you will have to do is create a Bitcoin Wallet so BitMaker knows where to said your earned Bitcoin. If you don’t have one, you can sign-up with a free and secure service called Xapo, and it’s the one they recommend as well. Once you get your wallet, enter in your address under settings.
You can have it so BitMaker notifies you when you receive 500 Satoshi or you can turn it on silent under the settings.
How Much Can I Make With BitMaker?
500 Satoshi sounds like a lot, so we decided to find out exactly how much we’re making just by leaving the app open 24/7. Since we get paid this amount every 30 minutes, that means you could make 24,000 Satoshi every day.
The current market price of Bitcoin is around $430 USD. This means that you’re basically making $.10 cents daily, which isn’t a whole lot. Is it worth it? We think so, and here’s why: the price of Bitcoin is so volatile.
Even though you’re only making $.10 cents daily in Bitcoin prices today, it is possible that the value of Bitcoin increases significantly. If the price doubles or even triples like it has in the past, this means that whatever amount you’re holding will double or triple in value.
We don’t recommend using this app on your current phone since it will just drain its resources that much quicker. However, for spare phones lying around that aren’t doing anything otherwise, it’s a great tool. If you’re worried about electricity costs, on average it costs about $5 a year to keep a phone charging 24 hours a day.
If you don’t have a phone to run BitMaker on and want to, we recommend getting the LG Fuel 34C. It’s one of the cheaper Android phones on the market, and every once in a while you can find them on sale at Fred Meyer for just under $10.
You can also refer friends to increase your earnings. Each time you refer someone you get a bonus of 2500 and your friend does too. If you’d like to support FFL, you can use the bonus code KIEV9L upon sign-up. We’d greatly appreciate it!
How Can I Get Started With BitMaker?
Signing-up with BitMaker is incredibly simple and can be done in just 5 easy steps. We’re going to walk you through each and every one to ensure that you don’t get confused.
1. Register. You can register for the BitMaker app by first downloading it at the Google Play Store. From there you’ll need to register with either your email or Facebook account.
2. Enter Referral Code. To get a 2,500 bonus, enter the bonus code KIEV9L when it prompts for it.
3. Leave your phone on. From here all you have to do is leave the app open. It used to pay 260 Satoshi every 15 minutes, but now it’s 500 Satoshi every 30 minutes. If you close the app and reopen it later, it will still keep your previous percentage.
4. Withdraw cash. If you haven’t already, setup your Bitcoin Wallet at Xapo so that BitMaker knows where to send you Bitcoin. In order to withdraw your Bitcoin you’ll need to hit the withdraw button on the home screen.
5. Invite friends. Invite your friends for more cash. Each time you do so your friend gets 2,500 Satoshi and so do you! Your referral code can be found under the settings menu in the upper-left-hand corner of the app.
If you’re looking for a passive way to get some extra Bitcoin, this is one of the best ways to go. However, don’t use your current phone if it’s a really expensive one – it’s probably not worth the ware and tear and it puts on it. If you want to buy a cheap Android phone that runs BitMaker, we recommend the LG Fuel 34C. You can often find it at Fred Meyer on sale for $10. Have questions or comments? Don’t hesitate to leave them down below. Thanks for reading and happy frugaling!