WANT TO EARN EXTRA MONEY?
- Survey Junkie: Earn up to $50 per survey with one of the highest-paying survey sites on the web. Join Survey Junkie Now
- Swagbucks: Make money watching videos, taking surveys, shopping online and more. Join Swagbucks Now & Get a $5 Bonus
- LifePoints: Quickly becomming one of the best survey sites and apps out there. Earn up to $10 per survey in a short amount of time. Join LifePoints Now to Get a 10 Point Bonus
- MobileXpression: Earn free money (passive income) just by leaving an app installed on your phone. Join MobileXpression Now & Get a Free Gift Card in One Week
The Blispay Credit Card take on the number one spot for cash back credit cards. It gives you 2% cash back on all purchases no matter what the category, comes with no annual fee, and you can get up to 6 months of free financing.
The Cash Back
The Blispay Visa Credit Card offers you 2% cash back on all purchases no matter what the category. Furthermore, there’s no cap on the amount of cash back earned. So far it sounds identical to other 2% cash back credit cards, but here are some key differences:
- 2% cash back is applied as automatic statement credit each month
- There’s no minimum redemption for cash back
The fact that you don’t have to log-in and automatically redeem the cash back is what makes this such a great card. This redemption is applied each month as well, whereas with other cards I’ve had to wait up to a maximum of 2 months.
One of the key benefits of owning a Blispay Visa is that with purchases of $199 or higher in a single transaction you automatically qualify for interest-free financing. Pay the full amount you owe within 6 months and don’t pay any interest.
Keep in mind that if you do wait six months there will be a minimum of $2 interest or a charge of 19.99% on your remaining balance, whatever amount is higher.
Blispay has taken into consideration that you don’t want to wait to receive your credit card in the mail before you use it. Once you apply and get approved, they’ll send you a virtual credit card that you can use in the meantime until your real one arrives. Here are some other things you might want to keep in mind:
- Can be used anywhere Visa is accepted
- Eligible with Apple Pay
- Not eligible to minors
- No auto-pay option as of yet
- Can schedule payments up to six months in advance
- Pay directly from your phone
If you have any more questions about the card, you can read the Blispay FAQ.
2% cash back on all purchases is the highest amount you can earn from a credit card these days (excluding miles earned). If we see anything higher we’ll be sure to post it here. The Blispay Visa Credit Card is one of the best out there, and my favorite part is that the cash back is applied automatically. Thanks for reading and happy frugaling!