WANT TO EARN EXTRA MONEY?
- Survey Junkie: Earn up to $50 per survey with one of the highest-paying survey sites on the web. Join Survey Junkie Now
- Swagbucks: Make money watching videos, taking surveys, shopping online and more. Join Swagbucks Now & Get a $5 Bonus
- LifePoints: Quickly becomming one of the best survey sites and apps out there. Earn up to $10 per survey in a short amount of time. Join LifePoints Now to Get a 10 Point Bonus
- MobileXpression: Earn free money (passive income) just by leaving an app installed on your phone. Join MobileXpression Now & Get a Free Gift Card in One Week
It’s easy to see why paid survey sites and apps are so popular.
They’re simple and a laid back way to earn PayPal cash and gift cards in your spare time. There’s no commitment and tons of flexibility.
Branded Surveys is one of our latest finds. It’s important to stick with legit sites and apps and avoid scams. Read this post to discover everything you need to know about Branded Surveys.
About Branded Surveys
In 2017, the market research survey company Mintvine became Branded Surveys. This survey website has more than two million members and 60,000 surveys are completed daily, and they’ve paid out over $6,000,000 in rewards to members.
Branded Surveys pays members to complete market research surveys. These surveys are used to collect feedback about different products, brands, and services.
Members also make money in a few other ways. Examples include taking polls, free trial offers, referrals, and similar tasks
Branded Surveys Pros & Cons
Survey site pros and cons are both important to consider before you sign up. My list of Branded Surveys pros and cons is based on facts about the site/company, features of the site, and third-party reviews/resources.
- User-friendly and modern layout.
- Low payout threshold of $10.
- Several payment options – PayPal, gift cards, and more.
- Receive points when disqualified from surveys.
- Bonuses are given to active members.
- 8.6 out of 10 stars on Trustpilot with 18,000+ reviews.
- Survey Matching Engine feature helps you find surveys you qualify for.
- Available to teens ages 13 to 17 with parental consent.
- Deemed an Approved Survey Panel by review site Survey Police.
- Disqualified from surveys sometimes.
- Many surveys are 20+ minutes long but Help page surveys are usually 10 to 20 minutes long.
- Referral bonuses are restricted for new users.
- Only available in three countries (the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom).
- Pay per survey can be low.
So far, I think the pros seem to outweigh the cons a bit. The cons list is pretty standard for a lot of survey websites and apps. Location restrictions and disqualifications are common issues., but they’re still worth keeping in mind.
There are some pros that stand out to me. Members receive points when they’re disqualified from a survey. Being screened out of surveys is frustrating, but the small payment helps a bit. The bonuses given for being an active member are a great incentive.
Branded Surveys Sign Up
Signing up for Branded Surveys is simple and quick. The entire process took me less than 10 minutes, and I was rewarded 100 points at the end. Here’s what you need to do:
- Visit the signup page. Enter your e-mail address, a chosen password, your gender, and the country you’re in. Click ‘Sign Up’ when you’re done.
- Answer questions on the next page. Enter your name, zip code, and date of birth.
- Fill out your profile. You do this by answering more demographic questions. You’ll be asked about your education level, income, ethnicity, and more.
- Verify your account. Go to your e-mail inbox, open the Branded Surveys e-mail, and click the verification link.
- Receive 100 points. Visit your dashboard and you’ll see 100 points approved in your account balance.
That’s all there is to it, and you get $1.00 worth of points! There’s also an option to sign up using your Facebook account that seems equally easy.
Branded Surveys Point System
The Branded Surveys point system is very easy to understand. 1,000 points are equal to $10.00, so one point is equal to $0.01.
Before you complete a survey or offer, you’ll always see how many points it’s worth. A live display of your earned and approved points is featured at the top of your dashboard.
Branded Surveys Way To Earn Money
Despite the name, there are several ways to earn money using Branded Surveys. This section includes plenty of details about your earning options.
Surveys are the primary way you’ll make money. I took a look at my member dashboard to see how much surveys are worth. Here’s a look at what I found:
- 11-minute survey worth 68 points
- 25-minute survey worth 400 points
- 10-minute survey worth 360 points
- 28-minute survey worth 100 points
- 20-minute survey worth 360 points
- 15-minute survey worth 200 points
The survey lengths and rewards are pretty broad. The nice thing about this is that you can pick and choose ones to meet your needs.
If you don’t have much time, stick with the short surveys. If time isn’t an issue, you can give the higher paying surveys a shot.
The list of surveys above doesn’t include partner surveys. You can find details about those surveys in the Partner Offers section below.
Free Partner Offers
Free partner offers are tasks you complete that don’t cost you any money. Branded Surveys has a pretty good selection of these offers. Here are some of the ones currently available to me:
- Clip and print free coupons for 9 points.
- Download and register with a free grocery cash back app for 20 points.
- Sign up for a partner survey site for 10 points.
- Subscribe to e-mails from a travel website for 11 points.
- Sign up for a partner survey site for 30 points.
- Download a free game and reach a certain level for 141 points.
- Subscribe to e-mails from a free sample site for 20 points.
- Complete a partner survey for 67 points.
- Complete a partner survey for 49 points.
- Watch a series of video advertisements for one point.
There are dozens of other tasks that are pretty similar to the ones above. Most of the free offers require you to submit your name and e-mail address.
Paid Partner Offers
Paid partner offers fall into two different categories. With some offers, you spend money on a product or service, and you are paid for completing the offer.
For other offers, you sign up for free trials using a credit or debit card. You have to remember to unsubscribe once the free trials end, or your credit card will be charged.
Here are some examples of both types of paid offers from my dashboard:
- Sign up for a free 30-day software trial using your credit card for 166 points.
- Sign up for a monthly video game rental service for 255 points.
- Purchase a membership to a background check website for 383 points.
- Sign up for a free iPhone app trial for 49 points.
- Sign up for a free VPN service trial for 128 points.
Many people skip paid offers because they don’t want to spend money, and that’s very understandable. The free trials that require credit card details are indeed free.
But when the free trial ends, you’re auto-enrolled for a paid product or service. This means you have to be careful to end free trials on time to avoid spending money.
The referral system for Branded Surveys is a little different than other sites I’ve used. Bronze Members (members with less than 600 points) don’t earn money by referring new users.
Elite Silver Members (600 points) and Elite Gold Members (2,100 points) earn 50 points when they refer new users. However, the 50 point bonus is only awarded if or when referrals reach Elite Silver status.
Daily Polls are an incredibly quick and easy way to earn. You answer one question and instantly receive five points. Answer the daily poll every day for a month to earn around 60 points.
Branded Elite System And Bonuses
Branded Elite is a three-tier system based on member participation. You advance through the levels by earning points at set milestones. Bonuses are based on the number of approved surveys completed within a week. Below are the bonuses awarded at each tier.
- Bronze Member Bonuses (0 to 599 points)
- 5% bonus for completing 12 surveys in seven days.
- 7% bonus for completing 20 surveys in seven days.
- 9% bonus for completing 30 surveys in seven days.
- Silver Elite Member Bonuses (600 to 2,099 points)
- 10% bonus for completing 12 surveys in seven days.
- 12% bonus for completing 20 surveys in seven days.
- 14% bonus for completing 30 surveys in seven days.
- 50-point referral bonus when your referrals reach Silver Elite status.
- Gold Elite Member Bonuses (2,100 points or more)
- 15% bonus for completing 12 surveys in seven days.
- 17% bonus for completing 20 surveys in seven days.
- 19% bonus for completing 30 surveys in seven days.
- 50-point bonus when your referrals reach Silver Elite status.
How Much Can You Make With Branded Surveys?
When it comes to survey sites, it’s a little hard to predict how much you can earn. I used two resources to see how much you can make with Branded Surveys.
The list below includes real examples directly from my member dashboard. There are also third-party reviews that mention earnings. Here’s what I found out:
- Half of the surveys on my dashboard are mostly 35 to 70 points.
- Half of the surveys on my dashboard range from 100 to 400 points.
- A Reddit user earned $130 from Branded Surveys in 2018.
- A TrustPilot reviewer earned 1,000 points over four weeks.
- Current free partner offers range from 1 to 67 points.
- Paid partner offers range from about 50 points to several hundred points each. Remember that paid offers require you to make a purchase.
- Partner surveys range from 50 to 350 points.
- Watching a set of video ads from a partner is worth one point, and there are several dozen sets you can watch.
Overall, it seems fairly easy to earn a few dollars per month if you casually use Branded Surveys. With daily use, increased member levels, and referrals, you can earn $10 per month or more. That’s pretty standard for a paid survey site or app.
Branded Surveys Payment Info
You can redeem your points for payment once you have at least 1,000 points ($10) in your approved points balance. These are the payment options currently available:
- Branded Pay (bank transfer service for direct deposits)
- Gift Cards for dozens of stores – VISA, Amazon, AMC, Applebees, Barnes and Noble, eBay, Fandango, Google Play, Hulu and many more.
When you have enough points, click on ‘Payment Options’ on the left-hand side of your member dashboard. Choose the payment option you want. Click ‘Redeem Points’ for your reward; it takes about 1-2 business days to get approved.
It’s easy to see that Branded Surveys is a legit paid survey site. If you want an easy way to make PayPal cash or free gift cards, give it a try.
Branded Surveys is pretty transparent when it comes to how much you can earn with them. You won’t get rich, but you can earn free PayPal cash and gift cards easily.
Do you want access to dozens of survey sites and apps? Frugal For Less has you covered. We recommend using multiple apps and sites at once.
Check out these posts for some great options: