Want to Earn Some Extra Money?
- Survey Junkie: Earn up to $50 per survey with one of the highest-paying survey sites on the web. Join Survey Junkie Now
- Swagbucks: Make money watching videos, taking surveys, shopping online and more. Join Swagbucks Now & Get a $5 Bonus
- LifePoints: Quickly becomming one of the best survey sites out there. Earn up to $10 per survey in a short time. Join LifePoints Now For a 10 Point Bonus
- MobileXpression: Earn free money (passive income) just by leaving an app installed on your phone. Join MobileXpression Now & Get a Free Gift Card in One Week
The easiest way to make money is by not having to do anything, and a traffic exchange website called Browsy allows you to do just this. Simply open your browser, put it in the background, and earn cash.
What Is Browsy?
Browsy is a website that pays you to leave your browser open and automatically be redirected to other websites. People are willing to pay to get their websites displayed and have traffic sent to them. Brows takes this income and gives a portion off to its users, you.
The only thing that’s required by you is to register and click on a button to get started. A new browsing window will open that will automatically refresh to different websites about once every thirty seconds. You don’t have to look at the webpages to earn cash and can leave it in the background. This means Browsy is 100% passive.
Browsy awards you in the form of points. When you first open an account, you’re automatically awarded 200 points for free and you need a minimum of 8,000 to cash out for $1 USD. Take note that it usually takes a while to get to this amount, but for being a free service that’s completely passive, it’s not a bad deal.
How Much Can I Actually Earn?
You get 1/3 of a point for every webpage that’s displayed, or once every 30 seconds. One points is only worth 1/10,000 of $1. Calculating this out, it takes about 67 hours of leaving your browser open to earn $1. This is also assuming it’s running 24/7.
The only downside is that they tack on PayPal fees each time you cash out, which consist of about a 3% fee plus an extra 30 cents. This is why we recommend waiting until you have a fairly high amount before receiving your first payment.
If you don’t want to convert your points into cash, you can also redirect them toward getting traffic to your site. 200 points alone can get you 1,000 visitors, which isn’t a bad trade-off at all.
In order to earn more cash, you can refer friends. Unfortunately, Browsy had a problem with getting fake referrals so they have currently removed this system. In the future they plan on giving a small percentage of your referrals earnings for life, so be sure to check back frequently.
How Do I Get Started Earning Cash With Browsy?
Getting started with Browsy is very simple and can be done in just 3 simple steps.
1. Register. You can register for a new account by clicking this link here. You’ll only need to enter in your username, email, and to create a password to get started.
2. Start browsing. Go to your main dashboard and click on “Start Browsing” to being browsing. You’ll be redirected to a new page and a new window will open. This window will refresh roughly every 30 seconds. From here, no work is required. You can leave the window running in the background without any work on your end.
3. Cash out. Once you hit a minimum of $1 (8,000 points) you’ll be able to cash out. Keep in mind that standard PayPal fees will be applied.
While the payout isn’t great, Browsy is one of the simplest ways you can earn some extra cash. This is especially great for those who have a spare computer lying around doing nothing. If you were to run Browsy 24/7, you can earn about $10 a month passively.
Keep a lookout for an update on their referral system. They said that they’d have it up quickly. If you have any questions or comments, don’t hesitate to leave them down below. Thanks for reading and happy frugaling!
My name is Jason Wuerch and I'm currently located in Madrid, Spain running a personal finance blog called Frugal For Less. My goal is to help everyone and anyone willing to make and save money through easy and simple ways that don't require much effort. Just because you're frugal doesn't mean you have to give up life's luxuries.