WANT TO EARN EXTRA MONEY?
- Survey Junkie: Earn up to $50 per survey with one of the highest-paying survey sites on the web. Join Survey Junkie Now
- Swagbucks: Make money watching videos, taking surveys, shopping online and more. Join Swagbucks Now & Get a $5 Bonus
- LifePoints: Quickly becomming one of the best survey sites and apps out there. Earn up to $10 per survey in a short amount of time. Join LifePoints Now to Get a 10 Point Bonus
- Webull: Earn 2 free stocks of value between $5 - $1,400 when you open a new account and make your first deposit of any amount. Open Your Webull Account Now
How would you like to help save the environment, provide food and water, and deliver healthcare to the needy around the world and make money doing it?
Sounds like a dream, right? But you can do this through bUnited.
Let’s review what bUnited is all about.
bUnited was started by 3 guys who all worked for big businesses and they wanted a way for companies and consumers to be more socially conscious and help others around the world.
They learned that as individual consumers, people don’t have the time nor the power to cause real change. So, by partnering with and rewarding companies that want to solve these problems too, bUnited gave their members the chance to make these real large-scale changes through these companies.
The founders discovered that companies are spending billions of dollars in advertising and after talking to them found out that if companies could, they would much rather give that money to their customers. These companies are using their advertising money by paying bUnited members to shop with them in exchange for sharing links and shopping with them. These companies then buy environmental sustainable processes in other countries – so everyone wins.
2. How it Works
bUnited contacts companies and encourages them to join the cause. When companies join, they’re required to give back to the planet immediately, and become more sustainable.
So, when a bUnited member buys their product, the company then gives money to bUnited to support various global impact programs, such as: planting trees, saving the rainforest, providing food to the hungry, and giving healthcare around the world.
An example of this in action is one of its partner companies, Deutsche Telekom, saved over 10,000,000 square feet of Amazon rainforest in 2018.
In exchange, bUnited helps these companies become more sustainable by helping them adopt fair and maintainable business practices and getting their suppliers and contractors to do the same.
3. Social Causes
There’s a number of social causes supported through bUnited, with many more added as they grow.
- Rainforest Foundation – bUnited’s goal is to save over 10 billion square feet a year.
- The Water Project – bUnited’s goal is to give 1 million families clean water every week.
- The Nature Conservancy – bUnited’s goal is to plant 1 million trees a year.
- Feeding Children Everywhere – bUnited’s goal is to feed 1 million children every week.
- UNICEF – bUnited’s goal is to vaccinate 1 million children every month.
These are great goals and we can help achieve them too.
4. How you Earn
Now you may be thinking, this is all great, but what about me? How do I make money from this?
bUnited has a Calculator that will estimate how much you can make by joining and sharing.
The calculator asks two questions:
- How many friends that you invite bUnited will join?
- On average, how many people will each of your friends sign up?
For example, you answer 15 on the first one and 5 on the second. Your potential earnings would be $117,150! All you need to do is sign up and tell your friends.
The site has several invitation options:
- Share a Message – They have 3 messages, a short one, a “get paid” one, and a “Save the Planet” one.
- Share a Link – Copy your personalized link and create your own message.
- Invite in Person – Share your bUnited Member ID for others to sign up with.
Your membership dashboard shows several statistics:
- Friends – The number of friends that joined using your ID
- Friends of Friends – The number of friends your friends invited that joined (up to 5 degrees of separation).
- Reserved Earnings – Potential earnings from invitations minus any earning you’ve withdrawn.
- Available to be Paid Now – Can be withdrawn at any time.
- Lifetime Payout – Accumulated amount you’ve withdrawn.
The dashboard also displays your global impact:
- Rainforests saved
- Water delivered
- Meals served
- Trees planted
- Healthcare given
It’s nice to see where you’re helping isn’t it?
4. Where this Money comes From
This money all comes from the companies that bUnited partners with. As part of their agreement, companies agree to lower product prices for members as well as give a portion of earnings back to members in lieu of expensive advertising fees to Google, Facebook, and other social media.
Companies spend about 20% to 30% on sales, so the less they need to spend on gaining sales, the more willing they’re willing to pay you to help gain more sales.
So, the more members, aka consumers, that bUnited can get, the more companies and the world can benefit.
Besides inviting all your friends, you can make, and save money by shopping on bUnited.
You’ll save an average of 20% to 30% on many different things such as:
- Communications – Phone and cell services, internet, cable and others.
- Entertainment – Streaming services, live and movie theaters, theme parks, concerts and more.
- Utilities – Electricity, Natural Gas
- Travel – Hotels, Airlines, Rentals, etc.
- Automotive – New and used cars, rentals, gas, maintenance and repairs and more.
- Insurance – Auto, home, health, life, liability
- Food – Groceries, restaurants, delivery
- And over 15 more categories
There is no link on the site where you can shop and get these discounts. I’ve tried contacting them through Facebook Messenger and email, I’ve not received any response in over a week.
6. Request Payment
So, now you’ve earned some money, how do I request payment?
Withdrawing your earnings depends on when bUnited gets paid by companies giving discounts to its members. This will vary by what country you are in, how fast the membership grows there, and the speed at which companies sign up.
Some people will be able to withdraw some earnings within 60 days. Most people will be able to withdraw some earnings later this year, and continue to get paid until they have received the full amount – it could take a couple of years.
Payments are paid through PayPal, ACH, Bank transfers and other Payment systems. All money is paid in your local currency.
You can check your account page to know when you can withdraw some or all of your earnings. A bonus is that your earnings never expire.
7. How to Maximize your Earnings
Of course, we want to know how to make the most money right?
Here’s how to do it on bUnited:
- Invite everyone you know – The more you invite, the more that will sign up, the more you make.
- Invite those that have many friends or followers – You earn from 5 “generations” of friends, or as bUnited calls it 5 degrees of separation.
- Share bUnited’s Blog Posts – Include your link with the shared post
- Shop – Shop and save on bUnited.
8. Pros & Cons
After reviewing the bUnited site, I’d like to share my pros and cons:
- Easy way to earn, share your link and earn when friends and their friends join.
- A small way to influence global impact and help those around the world.
- Limited earning potential if you have a small social circle.
- Hard to find the shopping site, no direct link on any page.
- Hard to contact, I emailed and used Facebook Messenger to no avail after a week.
My conclusion, it won’t hurt to try if you have a large number of friends or following on your social media connections, where you can share your link. But I have no way to prove it works, despite all the positive “reviews” on the site.
We hope you’ve enjoyed this detailed review of bUnited. See something that’s not here and should be? Let us know in the comments below.