WANT TO EARN EXTRA MONEY?
- Survey Junkie: Earn up to $50 per survey with one of the highest-paying survey sites on the web. Join Survey Junkie Now
- Swagbucks: Make money watching videos, taking surveys, shopping online and more. Join Swagbucks Now & Get a $5 Bonus
- LifePoints: Quickly becomming one of the best survey sites and apps out there. Earn up to $10 per survey in a short amount of time. Join LifePoints Now to Get a 10 Point Bonus
- Webull: Earn 2 free stocks of value between $5 - $1,400 when you open a new account and make your first deposit of any amount. Open Your Webull Account Now
Want an easy way to make money from home? Aside from completing daily surveys online, CashCrate will give you cash for completing surveys, completing trial offers and online shopping. Upon sign-up you even get a $1.00 bonus just for creating a new account.
What Is CashCrate?
CashCrate is a website that pays you for doing specific tasks. These tasks include the following:
- Trial Offers
- Referring Friends
- Online Shopping
- Watching Videos
CashCrate has been around since 2006 and currently has over 2 million registered users from all around the world. It’s completely free to sign-up and thousands of dollars are sent out every month to their users.
If you don’t believe them and think CashCrate is a scam, you can check out their Payment Wall to see proof of payments.
The reason CashCrate is willing to pay you cash for doing such simple tasks is because they are conducting research or promoting offers for other companies.
Each time you complete a task, CashCrate gets paid and a portion of this money goes to you. You can also earn points. These points can be exchanged for cool prizes, such as a $15 Amazon gift card. Unfortunately, there currently isn’t an option to claim your points directly for cash.
Payments are made at the same time every month on the 20th. The only requirement is that you are over 13 years of age.
While you can be from any country to participate, members from English-speaking countries will most likely have more offers available to them, and thus will have more chances to make money. Registration only takes a few minutes.
How Do I Get Started With CashCrate?
CashCrate is a great program and I recommend everyone to at least give it a try. You can sign-up in 3 easy steps.
1. Register. You can sign-up with CashCrate by clicking this link here. You will need to enter your email and create a password, along with some other personal information. This is to know where to send your check to. CashCrate will not give out your personal information to third-parties. Make sure to confirm your email. If you want to support FFL, you can use our referral link.
2. Complete offers. There are many tasks that you can do to earn cash, but we’ll start with completing offers. When you log-in, you’ll notice different tabs for different types of tasks. Clicking on the offers tab reveals free-trial offers, freebies, and sweepstakes you can participate in. (This also includes the ‘Bonus Offers’ section).
3. Complete surveys. On average you will receive about 8 surveys a day. These surveys take a short amount of time for the amount they are willing to pay, which is usually 50 cents to $2 dollars.
4. Watch videos. You can watch videos and receive credit each time you finish watching them. Sometimes you’ll be able to watch videos more than once and will receive credit each time you watch them. Take note that watching videos only gets you points and not cash.
5. Cash back shopping. You can earn cash back each time you use a CashCrate link first to complete your shopping. However, I don’t recommend this as the cash back you receive is abysmal in comparison to other cash back portals such as BeFrugal and TopCashBack.
Don’t know what a shopping portal is? Click here to find out more information.
6. Cash out. You can cash out when you’ve reached a minimum of $20 dollars in your CashCrate account. There are a few other ways to earn cash, such as surfing the web with CashCrate, but nothing that will pay as much as the previous tasks mentioned. Payments are made in the form of a check sent to your address.
How Much Can I Earn With CashCrate?
The amount you can earn with CashCrate depends how much time you’re willing to spend. It’s difficult to estimate how much money you can earn, but we’re here to give you our best guess.
The tasks that will probably give you the most bang for your buck are offers and surveys. They can pay anywhere from $.30 cents to $2 dollars without taking up a large portion of your time. Based on personal experience, you’re looking at $5 – $7 dollars per hour. While it not might be much compared to a full-time job, it’s a decent amount for being able to make money from home.
I almost never watch videos unless I really want something different to watch since the payout is so low. Furthermore, videos get you points instead of cash. While points aren’t a bad thing since you can usually cash out for pretty cool gift cards, I almost always prefer to work directly for cash since it’s quicker and easier.
You can also play games and complete other offers to earn points. These can be found by clicking on the “Earn Prizes” tab at the top of the page.
How Can I Earn Even More Money?
CashCrate has one of the best referral programs out there. You get 20% of whatever your referrals make and 10% of whatever their referrals make. And you get a bonus of $3.00 dollars when they make their first $10. It only takes a second to send out a mass message on twitter or Facebook with your referral link.
If you’d like to support FFL and use our referral link, you can click here. We’d greatly appreciate it!
I recommend everyone to at least give CashCrate a try. The best offers you can do are the surveys and the offers. If you sign-up for any free-trials, just be sure to remember and cancel them. Referring a friend is also important, as it can earn you 20% of whatever your friends’ make.
If you’re looking for other sites similar to CashCrate, we recommend the following:
I’d be curious to know how quickly and how much others have earned with CashCrate. Please feel free to leave your answer in the comments below. Thanks for reading and happy frugaling!