WANT TO EARN EXTRA MONEY?
- Survey Junkie: Earn up to $50 per survey with one of the highest-paying survey sites on the web. Join Survey Junkie Now
- Swagbucks: Make money watching videos, taking surveys, shopping online and more. Join Swagbucks Now & Get a $5 Bonus
- LifePoints: Quickly becomming one of the best survey sites and apps out there. Earn up to $10 per survey in a short amount of time. Join LifePoints Now to Get a 10 Point Bonus
- MobileXpression: Earn free money (passive income) just by leaving an app installed on your phone. Join MobileXpression Now & Get a Free Gift Card in One Week
ChampCash is a mobile app that allows you to earn cash by completing tasks from your phone. Registration is completely free, and it’s currently only available for Android devices.
- Direct Link to App (bonus code 4863971)
What Is ChampCash?
Available in over 230 countries, ChampCash is a free mobile app that allows you to earn points by participating in certain tasks on your phone. There’s no limit to the amount you can earn, and each time you complete an activity you’re awarded a certain amount of points. These points can be exchanged for a cash withdrawal.
Here are the current tasks that you can complete in order to gain points with ChampCash:
- Installing and opening apps
- Online Shopping
- Inviting friends
- Watching Videos
- Playing games
Even though there are multiple ways to earn money on the app, we suggest only inviting friends and downloading apps. The other tasks won’t really be worth your time due to the amount of effort involved and low payout.
The great thing about ChampCash is that it’s an international rewards app. It doesn’t matter what country you’re in as long as you have an Android phone.
How Much Can I Expect To Earn With ChampCash?
Although we can’t give you an accurate number, we’re going to do our best an estimate the potential earning power with ChampCash. 1,000 points is equivalent to $1 USD, and you need a minimum of 10,000 points to cash out to Payza or PayPal. You automatically get a $1 bonus by registering as a new user.
The best way to earn with ChampCash is to download apps. After installing the app, you will need to open it at least once in order to get your account credited. While there’s no minimum time requirement, we recommend leaving it open for at least 30 seconds to ensure your account gets credited.
Expect to earn anywhere from $.10 – $.25 cents per download. While the amount isn’t much, it only takes a second and the amount of effort you need to put in is minimal.
When you first download the app, there will be about 10 offers available. Complete all of them about you should be able to quickly get an extra $2 – $3 in your account.
Offers are updated quite frequently. We suggest checking back about once a week and downloading all apps available. The tasks available might differ depending on the country you’re located. Please keep in mind that we’re going to review this app from a US account.
This is where the majority of your money will come from if you refer a lot of friends. Each time you refer a friend you get $1 in your account, and your friend also gets $1 when they sign-up. Not only that, but you’ll also get 50% of all of their earnings.
There are 7 levels of referrals. This means that if your friends refer their friends, you also get a percentage of their earnings. Here’s the structure:
- Level 1 – 50%
- Level 2 – 10%
- Level 3 – 10%
- Level 4 – 10%
- Level 5 – 10%
- Level 6 – 5%
- Level 7 – 5%
The amount of referrals is unlimited. We appreciate it when you use the referral code 4863971 to sign-up.
Why Shouldn’t I Shop With ChampCash?
The shopping portion of the app allows you to earn cash back when you shop through one of the links provided on the app. For example, there’s an option that will give you 1.4% in cash back if you click on their link to shop at Walmart.
The reason you shouldn’t use these links is because you can get cash back for online shopping at a much higher rate with online shopping portals. These portals are online websites that give you cash back for using their links to shop online.
If we take the Walmart example, the portal we most recommend is TopCashBack. You currently get 6% cash back on all things bought at Walmart (with a few exceptions). After you get $10 in cash back, you can withdraw the money to your PayPal account. Not only that, but you also get a $10 bonus just for signing-up.
Keep in mind that these rates do change, and you may have to compare with other portals to find the best rates. However, we don’t recommend using the ChampCash links for online shopping because their rates are incredibly low when comparing with others.
If you’re still confused on how shopping portals work, feel free to read our complete portal guide.
How Do I Get Started With ChampCash?
Getting started with the app is completely simple. We’re going to break it down for you detail by detail in just 4 easy steps.
1. Register. Registration is completely free from the Google Play Store. When we signed-up, there was no way to pass the registration screen without using a referral code. You can use our code 4863971. They do ask for a phone number, but you won’t be asked to verify it. Feel free to use any number you’d like.
2. Complete tasks. There are many tasks available to help you earn points. However, we suggest only downloading apps and inviting friends. The other tasks won’t be worth your time due to the amount of effort involved.
3. Redeem. Once you reach a minimum of $10 in your account, you can request to withdraw to Payza or PayPal. If you want to withdraw to your bank account, you need to wait until your account balance reaches $50.
4. Refer friends. Refer friends to earn even more money. Each referral that uses your sign-up code nets you an extra $1, and your friends also get a bonus of $1. Thank you to everyone that uses our code when registering!
Is ChampCash Worth It?
ChampCash was developed in India intended for users in that country. While they’re available in over 230 countries, you may be a little confused about how the app works if you’re not a native speaker of Hindi. There are English instructions, but the grammar isn’t entirely accurate. In fact, we’re still a bit confused on certain things.
Compared to other apps that pay you to download apps, the earnings with ChampCash are not very high. Yet the referral program is quite the best we’ve seen. Not many apps give a flat referral bonus plus a commission of whatever your friends earn. Not only that, but their referral system has a tier system, meaning you get a percentage of your referrals’ referrals. This is the best structure we’ve seen thus far.
Overall, if you already have plenty of apps to earn cash from, we would not recommend ChampCash. This is primarily due to the confusion with using the app as well as the low payout rate comparatively.
However, if you need another source of income because you’ve ran out of offers on other apps, ChampCash is completely legitimate. We’ve successfully withdrawn to PayPal, and we haven’t heard any reasonable complaints about the app not paying.
One problem we did notice is that if you don’t invite any friends, it may be a while before you can make your first withdrawal. This alone may deter a lot of people from using the app. Since you need a minimum of $10 to cash out and you can get at most $4 (from initial offers) just from downloading the app, we’re guessing that a lot of users will lose a lot of patience before bothering to request a payout.
ChampCash can be a great way to supplement your income. This is great for those who need some extra cash or who happen to currently be in-between jobs.
We are a little bit confused about some of the inner-workings of the app due to a lot of the instructions being written in unclear English. If you could happen to clarify in the comments below if we made any mistakes, we’d greatly appreciate it. Thanks for reading and happy frugaling!