WANT TO EARN EXTRA MONEY?
- Survey Junkie: Earn up to $50 per survey with one of the highest-paying survey sites on the web. Join Survey Junkie Now
- Swagbucks: Make money watching videos, taking surveys, shopping online and more. Join Swagbucks Now & Get a $5 Bonus
- LifePoints: Quickly becomming one of the best survey sites and apps out there. Earn up to $10 per survey in a short amount of time. Join LifePoints Now to Get a 10 Point Bonus
- Webull: Earn 2 free stocks of value between $5 - $1,400 when you open a new account and make your first deposit of any amount. Open Your Webull Account Now
CoinBucks is a little different than you average survey/microtask site. Instead of paying you in cash, they pay you in Bitcoin. Over the past few months, the price of this virtual currency has been a lot more stable than in previous times.
What Is CoinBucks?
CoinBucks is a rewards site that pays you in Bitcoin for completing tasks such as downloading apps, filling-out surveys, completing free-trial offers and more. After completing a task, your account is credited almost instantly. CoinBucks is very good about paying out what they owe you and paying out on time.
Coinbucks works very closely with their advertisers to make sure that you get the highest payout possible. Payouts are made every Friday automatically to your Bitcoin Wallet. Signing-up is 100% free, and you can even refer friends for a chance to earn even more Bitcoins.
Even if you live outside of the US, it’s still worth giving CoinBucks a try. It’s just that you’re likely to have less offers available, and thus less of a chance to earn Bitcoin if you’re living abroad.
How Do I Sign-Up & Get Started Earning Cash With CoinBucks?
Signing-up and registering with CoinBucks is very simple and can be done in 3 easy steps.
1. Register. You can register for CoinBucks by clicking this link here. You’ll need to enter your email and to create a password. You’ll eventually need a Bitcoin Wallet, but you don’t have to have one immediately. I personally recommend CoinBase. You’ll also need to verify your email address.
2. Complete Offers. You can complete CoinBucks offers by clicking the “Offers” or “Offer Wall” tab on the sidebar on the left-hand-side of the page. Payouts are made in the form of Satoshi, currently the smallest form of bitcoin that can be cent.
3. Cashout. Payments are automatically made every Friday so that you never have to request to be sent money. Just remember to get a Bitcoin Wallet so that they know where to send you your money.
How Much Money Can I Expect To Earn With CoinBucks?
This really depends on the amount of effort you’re willing to put in. However, we on FFL wouldn’t leave you empty-handed without at least an estimate.
If you are currently located in the US, offers are plenty abundant and you can expect to earn about $2 – $3 dollars per day for doing 20 minutes of work. At this rate you’re earning $6 – $9 dollars per hour in Bitcoin.
While it’s not a lot of money, if you have some spare time or are a stay-at-home-mom, this is some great supplemental income. Maybe you believe Bitcoin will be on the rise in the future. If this is the case, it might be worth the investment to spend a little bit of time every day on CoinBucks.
How Can I Make Even More Money On CoinBucks?
CoinBucks offers a great referral program in which you get 10% of all your friends’ earning for life. If you’d like to support FFL, you can use our referral link here. We’d greatly appreciate it!
Back a few months ago, I bought some Bitcoin around the value of 1 Bitcoin valued at $240 dollars. Now it’s hovering around $280. While I’m uncertain as to whether it will climb to the peak at which it once was, I consider it way to diversify some of my assets and a way to have a little bit of fun doing so.
Now with CoinBucks, I don’t even have to go through the process of buying Bitcoin which often involves a transaction fee. Furthermore, some retailers offer discounts if you pay with Bitcoin.
If you’re looking for other rewards sites that pay you for doing tasks, here’s a list below. Just keep in mind that CoinBucks is the only one out there that will pay you in Bitcoin.
If you have any questions or comments, feel free to leave them in the comments below. Again, thanks for reading and have a great time frugaling!