WANT TO EARN EXTRA MONEY?
- Survey Junkie: Earn up to $50 per survey with one of the highest-paying survey sites on the web. Join Survey Junkie Now
- Vindale Research: One of the best survey sites on the web. Earn up to $50 per survey. Join Vindale Research Now & Get a $1 Bonus
- Swagbucks: Make money watching videos, taking surveys, shopping online and more. Join Swagbucks Now & Get a $5 Bonus
- Ibotta: Earn cash back when you take pictures of receipts and shop online. Get a $10 bonus when you sign-up using our link and claim your first offer. Join Ibotta Now to Get $10
Groupon is offering a special promotion this holiday season. For every food order that you place that’s $15 or more, you get $10 off. This means that if you spend the minimum amount, you’re getting 66% off of your order. We’re also going to show you how to save some extra cash. This deal is only valid until January 15, 2016.
What’s The Deal?
Groupon To Go is a new food delivery service that partners with restaurants in order to give you a convenient way to get food for pickup or delivered directly to your home. While not available in all cities, if you live in a heavy-populated area you shouldn’t have any problem finding a nearby restaurant on their service.
When you enter the code YUMMY10 on certain food orders, $10 will be taken off provided that you meet the minimum spending requirement of $15. Take note that this deal only applies to delivery and takeout on the Groupon To Go page. Not only that, but in order to promote their service, they’re giving you an additional 10% cash back when you checkout.
How Do I Get This Deal?
We’re going to walk you through the process so you know exactly what to do in order to get this deal. It can be done in just 3 easy steps.
1. Register. If you don’t already have a Groupon account, you can sign-up with this link here or just log-in. From there you want to go to their Groupon To Go Page. Type in your city name to find restaurants in your area. Below is an image of available restaurants that do delivery or pickup in Seattle.
2. Select Food. Select what you want to eat. Just make sure that you order a minimum of $15. Taxes or a delivery fee may be tacked on depending on the city that you’re in. Their 10% promotion will automatically be applied upon checkout.
3. Apply coupon. Enter the code YUMMY10 in the promotion box and $10 will be taken off of your order. Unfortunately, this code can only be used once per account, but it doesn’t hurt to try multiple times.
How Do I Get An Additional 10% Off?
Apart from the 10% promotion and $10 off gift card code, we’re going to show you how you can save another 10% by using a cash back portal called TopCashBack. These portals partner with thousands of online retailers and post affiliate links on their website. When you buy something using one of their links, they earn a commission and give a majority of it back to the user in the form of cash back.
TopCashBack is the portal that offers the highest amount for Groupon purchases at 10%. While other portals offer a decent amount, TopCashBack is usually the highest among online stores and has a quick payout rate. You can sign-up by clicking this link here and then search for “Groupon” in their search bar. Click on the link to be automatically redirected to the Groupon page.
Make your purchase like you normally would on Groupon and within 30 days, you’ll see the 10% applied to your TopCashBack account. Once you reach a minimum of $20, you can cash out to PayPal or request a check. This shouldn’t take long to get to since you can use this portal across thousands of retailers, and they give you a $15 sign-up bonus.
Take note that this additional 10% only applies to your total upon checkout. If you use the $10 off promotion code off a a $15 order, your total would be $5 and therefore you’d only get 10% off of that amount ($.50 cents).
If you live in a heavy-populated city, you shouldn’t have a problem finding a nearby restaurant on Groupon To Go. If you can’t, be sure to check back often as this service is expanding rapidly to other cities. Let us know what you end up ordering in the comments below. Thanks for reading and happy frugaling!