WANT TO EARN EXTRA MONEY?
- Survey Junkie: Earn up to $50 per survey with one of the highest-paying survey sites on the web. Join Survey Junkie Now
- Swagbucks: Make money watching videos, taking surveys, shopping online and more. Join Swagbucks Now & Get a $5 Bonus
- LifePoints: Quickly becomming one of the best survey sites and apps out there. Earn up to $10 per survey in a short amount of time. Join LifePoints Now to Get a 10 Point Bonus
- MobileXpression: Earn free money (passive income) just by leaving an app installed on your phone. Join MobileXpression Now & Get a Free Gift Card in One Week
Do you have any small children at home? Now’s your time to stock up on diapers. When you buy 7 boxes at Target.com, you can get each box for just $14.20. There’s 104 diapers per box, so you’re really getting a good value for your money.
Target Is Having A Special
Target is having a sale which gives you gift cards when you buy a certain amount of their Pampers Baby Dry Diapers Super Pack. When you make a total purchase of $150 or more, they give you a $25 gift card. Each time you purchase a pack of 3, you get an additional gift card of $20.
In order to make the most of this deal, we’re going to have to buy a total of 7 boxes. While it may seem like a lot up front, it’s going to help you save a lot of money in the long run. Purchasing 7 boxes will cost you a total of $174.93. Purchase any lower amount and you won’t qualify for the $25 gift card with a $150 baby purchase.
You also get a $20 gift card each time you buy 3 different diaper packages. We’re buying 6 here, so we get 2 additional gift cards at $40, taking a total of $65 off of our purchase price. Calculating this out, this only gives us $15.70 per box, which is why we will need a few extra steps to save more money.
Get The Target Red Card
For frequent shoppers at Target, their Red Card is a must. It gives you 5% off all Target purchases whether online or in-store and comes with no annual fee. Not only that, but you also have an additional 30 days for returns.
Let’s take a quick glance at the card at what it has to offer:
- No Annual Fee
- 30 Extra Days To Make A Return
- 5% off ALL target purchases whether in-store or online
- Make payments and manage your account online
- Chip-and-Pin feature for added security
By using the Target Red Card, we’re taking an additional 5% off of our $174.93 purchase price, meaning we’re cutting our cost down by an additional $8.75. Let’s see if we can do even better with just one extra step.
Use A Cash Back Shopping Portal
We’ve mentioned the importance of using a shopping portal on every online purchase that you make, and Target is no exception. Cash back portals are websites that pay you to use their affiliate links when making a purchase. You click on their link, get redirected to the Target website, make a purchase, and then they get paid. They give the majority of this to you.
The shopping portal that has the highest amount of cash back for online Target purchases is called TopCashback. They are currently offering 1.1% cash back each time you make a purchase online through Target. While it isn’t much, it can definitely add to your savings.
To sign-up, go to the TopCashBack website by clicking this link here. Enter in your name and email and then verify it to get going. Type in “Target” in their search bar and the results should show that you’re getting 1.1% cash back on Target purchases. Click on the link to be redirected to Target page and make your purchase like you normally would.
If there are coupons listed on their page you can use them as well without affecting your cash back amount. Once you reach a minimum of $10 in your portal account, you can withdraw it directly to your PayPal.
Keep in mind that you can use TopCashBack for all online retailers, not just Target, meaning you’ll reach that minimum in no time. Exchange your cash back for Amazon Gift Cards instead and they’ll give you a bonus of 2.5% of your total cash back amount. Not a bad deal.
Let’s do a quick calculation of how much we’re saving:
- 5% using the Target Red Card – $8.75
- 1.1% using the TopCashBack Portal – $1.92
- Buying 3 boxes of diapers – $20
- Buying another 3 boxes of diapers – $20
- Purchase of over $150 – $25
We just saved a total of $75.53!
If you have a couple of young ones in the house, this is the perfect opportunity to take advantage of their diaper sale. We’re uncertain as to how long this promotion will last, so jump on it soon. Let us know down below if you have any kids in your home. Thanks for reading and happy frugaling!