WANT TO EARN EXTRA MONEY?
- Survey Junkie: Earn up to $50 per survey with one of the highest-paying survey sites on the web. Join Survey Junkie Now
- Vindale Research: One of the best survey sites on the web. Earn up to $50 per survey. Join Vindale Research Now & Get a $1 Bonus
- Swagbucks: Make money watching videos, taking surveys, shopping online and more. Join Swagbucks Now & Get a $5 Bonus
- Ibotta: Earn cash back when you take pictures of receipts and shop online. Get a $10 bonus when you sign-up using our link and claim your first offer. Join Ibotta Now to Get $10
An Amazon Prime membership will normally cost you $99 dollars a year, but right now they’re holding a promotion in which you can get it for just $73. If you’re an existing member and want to renew, there are some things you might want to be aware of. This offer lasts until January 17th, 2016.
What’s The Deal?
This deal only works for new members to Amazon Prime. The price in your cart will display as $99, but when you go to checkout the discounted rate will be applied. Take note that you may be taxed for this offer depending on where you live.
What you’re getting with this deal is the same benefits that any other member would get, but at a discounted rate:
- Free two-day shipping
- Streaming service to over 1 million songs
- Prime streaming service of movies and TV shows
- Unlimited photo storage on Amazon cloud
- Free books through Kindle Lending Library
The Amazon Prime free two-day shipping benefit use to be able to share with friends and family, but Amazon cracked down on this and now only allows you to share with 1 family member at a time.
If you’re still uncertain as to whether an Amazon Prime membership is beneficial to you, check out our breakdown on Amazon Prime.
You Can’t Buy It As A Gift
Unfortunately, if you’re looking to gift Prime to someone else using this deal, you won’t be able to. It will still show up as $99 in your cart. Therefore, if you’re looking to renew your membership soon, we recommend getting it on a family member’s account and using it when you need to purchase something to get free 2-day shipping or access to any other Prime benefits.
How Else Can I Save On Amazon?
We’ve decided to list a few other ways in which you can frequently save on Amazon.
Amazon Review Sites
We’ve compiled a list of 10 different Amazon Review Sites that will give you free or discounted Amazon products in exchange for an honest review. I’ve gotten tons of free products and continually use these services before I ever purchase anything on Amazon.
Cash Back Portals
There are cash back portals that give you cash back when you use their affiliate links to shop online at Amazon. Unfortunately, it only applies to certain categories such as clothing or jewelry. Check back frequently as these percentages and categories change on a fairly frequent basis.
Subscribe & Save Shipping
Each time you Subscribe & Save with Amazon, you can get a product at 5% off. If you have 5+ products under this offer, they give you 15% off. Use this service for household essentials such as food items or paper towels.
There are a lot of other ways to save, and we’ve compiled a list of the Top 10 Ways To Save on Amazon. Get a free gift card for downloading their shopping app, use the Prime Store Credit Card to get 5% cash back, and more.
For existing members that are looking to renew their Amazon Prime membership, it’d be best to get this deal on a family member’s account in order to get the discount. This offer expires January 17th, 2016. Thanks for reading and happy Amazon shopping!