WANT TO EARN EXTRA MONEY?
- Survey Junkie: Earn up to $50 per survey with one of the highest-paying survey sites on the web. Join Survey Junkie Now
- Vindale Research: One of the best survey sites on the web. Earn up to $50 per survey. Join Vindale Research Now & Get a $1 Bonus
- Swagbucks: Make money watching videos, taking surveys, shopping online and more. Join Swagbucks Now & Get a $5 Bonus
- Ibotta: Earn cash back when you take pictures of receipts and shop online. Get a $10 bonus when you sign-up using our link and claim your first offer. Join Ibotta Now to Get $10
A great way to save money when shopping online is to buy refurbished products. Contrary to popular belief, these products are just as good as the original. Before sold, they are tested for functionality and defects before being put back on the shelf.
A website called Efurb only sells refurbished products, meaning you’re going to save a lot of money on each purchase rather than buying it new. We even found that their prices beat Amazon by a landslide. They’re currently offering a promotion that gives you $10 upon sign-up and another $10 when you refer a friend.
How Does Efurb Work?
When I first logged-on to Efurb, I wasn’t expecting them to have a wide variety of products, but they really surprised me with their large inventory. They specifically specialize in selling like-new products in categories such as tools, electronics, and home & garden.
If you’re worried that a refurbished product may come with a defect, they guarantee a 1-year warranty, so if your product does fail you can return it at no cost to you.
All products listed on Efurb must be 100% functional and in like-new condition to be listed for sale. Their items are currently refurbished in 3 different ways:
- Manufacturer Refurbished. These are refurbished directly from the manufacturer or by 3rd parties that have permission to sell the manufacturer’s products.
- Factory Refurbished. These products have been refurbished by independent 3rd parties that specifically operate their own refurbishing facilities.
- Efurb Refurbished. These products are refurbished by efurb themselves, so you know you’re getting something good!
Efurb highly encourages buyers to buy refurbished since you can usually get them up to 70% off of their original retail value. Furthermore, their refurbished products have incredible support. Unlike products that aren’t refurbished where there’s a small amount of testing, each product gets its own special attention and is tested multiple times. It also helps make the planet a better place by buying products that would otherwise be thrown out.
You will not find any brand new products on Efurb. Efurb is not a marketplace, so you cannot re-list your own products on here. They currently do not offer expedited shipping, but they are in the midst of working on getting 1-day and 2-day shipping options. All orders over $300 will require signature upon delivery.
With all of this said, there are two main factors that make Efurb so great and make it stand out from your ordinary, online shopping website:
- Free Shipping
- Free Shipping On Returns
How Do Their Prices Compare?
I wanted to see if Efurb’s products were really a whole lot cheaper than other retail sites. The only other website that I thought might have lower prices is Amazon, especially with their have both a Warehouse & Outlet Section. Let’s do some comparisons:
The first product we’re going to compare is the is the Viewsonic PRO8400 1080p DLP Installation Projector. On Amazon it’s listed for $1465.49 , and on Efurb it’s listed for only $999.99. That’s roughly $450 in savings!
Even after checking out both products listed on Amazon Warehouse and Amazon Outlet, I still couldn’t find a cheaper price. Efurb wins by a landslide. Don’t forget that Efurb offers free shipping and free returns. Amazon usually charges around $7 per return, plus you have to spend $99 per year to get free two-day shipping with Amazon Prime.
How Do I Get My Free $10 Credit To Efurb?
Getting your free $10 credit to Efurb is simple and can be done in 3 simple steps.
1. Register. You can register for a new Efurb account by clicking this link here. All you need is an email and to create a password.
2. Purchase a product. When you create a account using the link above you’ll automatically get $10 in your account. Go ahead and buy anything you like, and you’ll notice that $10 will be deducted from your total at checkout.
3 Refer friends. When you refer a friend using your referral link, and they make their first purchase, you’ll automatically get $10 in credit deposited to your account. A good way to get referrals is to quickly make a post to Facebook or Twitter. If you’d like to support FFL, you can use our referral link here. We’d greatly appreciate it!
Before buying something on the web, I now always check on Efurb first to see if I can get am such better deal, usually saving me hundreds of dollars in the long-run. Given the fact that they have a 1-year warranty on all of their products listed, I really don’t have to worry about quality when it comes to buying something.
If you’d like other ways that help you save money from online shopping, we highly recommend the following:
- Top 10 Ways To Save Money On Amazon
- Top 10 Cash Back Portals For Online Shopping
- How To Easily Get 15% Off All Products On Amazon
If you have any questions about Efurb or anything else, don’t hesitate at all to leave them in the comments below. Thanks for reading and happy online shopping!