WANT TO EARN EXTRA MONEY?
- Survey Junkie: Earn up to $50 per survey with one of the highest-paying survey sites on the web. Join Survey Junkie Now
- Swagbucks: Make money watching videos, taking surveys, shopping online and more. Join Swagbucks Now & Get a $5 Bonus
- LifePoints: Quickly becomming one of the best survey sites and apps out there. Earn up to $10 per survey in a short amount of time. Join LifePoints Now to Get a 10 Point Bonus
- MobileXpression: Earn free money (passive income) just by leaving an app installed on your phone. Join MobileXpression Now & Get a Free Gift Card in One Week
Samsung is offering current users of qualifying Samsung Galaxy devices a $200 e-certificate when they activate Samsung Pay, or when you buy a new Samsung Galaxy device and activate Samsung Pay. On top of that, we’re going to show those who wish to purchase new devices how to save an additional 10%.
What’s The Deal?
In order to celebrate 50 years of football promotion, until January 20th, 2016 you can get a $200 e-certificate when you activate Samsung Pay. You don’t need a new device to do so, and your Samsung phone must be one of the following devices:
- Samsung Galaxy S6
- Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge
- Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+
- Samsung Galaxy S6 Active
- Samsung Galaxy Note5
For those of you who already own one of these devices, a new purchase isn’t necessary, so you might as well claim it. You will need a Samsung account to activate it. We don’t recommend purchasing a new phone unless you already need an upgrade.
How Do I Get This Deal?
We’re going to do our best to walk you through this deal, but we’re going to skimp over the details since we don’t have a Samsung phone ourselves to test it on. It can be done in just 5 easy steps.
1. Make a purchase. This is only for those who don’t have a Samsung phone and want one or for those needing an upgrade. Remember that it must be one of the qualifying devices above. This link shows wish devices are eligible.
2. Activate Samsung Pay. Download the Samsung Pay App via the Google Play Store and register at least one qualifying credit or debit card.
3. Submit an offer claim. You’ll need to submit an offer claim form in order to receive the $200 e-certificate and be entered into the $23,000 drawing. The e-certificate will be valid until March 15th, 2016 and can be used for any product on the Samsung website.
How Can I Save An Additional 10%?
You can save an additional 10% if you own a Discover Credit Card. Discover is well known for its popular cash back portal called Discover Deals.
All you have to do is log-in to your Discover account and click on the rewards tab. From there, type in “Samsung,” and you’ll notice that all purchases that you make by using their link will give you 10% in cash back. You must pay with your Discover card, and you should receive your cash back within the next 2 billing cycles.
If you don’t have the Discover It Card, we highly recommend getting it. You can get 5% cash back on purchases within certain categories that rotate quarterly, and 1% cash back on everything else.
There’s no annual fee, and if you apply before the new year you can get double cash back on everything with their Double Cash Back Promotion. This would turn the 10% cash back on Samsung to 20% in cash back.
If you don’t have a Discover Card and don’t want one, you can still get up to 4% by using the TopCashback portal. Here are some helpful links:
This is a great deal for those who either already have a smartphone or are looking to get a new one. However, we don’t believe it’s worth buying a completely new phone in order to get this deal. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to leave them down below.