WANT TO EARN EXTRA MONEY?
- Survey Junkie: Earn up to $50 per survey with one of the highest-paying survey sites on the web. Join Survey Junkie Now
- Swagbucks: Make money watching videos, taking surveys, shopping online and more. Join Swagbucks Now & Get a $5 Bonus
- LifePoints: Quickly becomming one of the best survey sites and apps out there. Earn up to $10 per survey in a short amount of time. Join LifePoints Now to Get a 10 Point Bonus
- DoorDash: Drive for DoorDash and start earning money on your own time! No passengers, no bosses, no limits. Drive For DoorDash Now & Get Your First Paycheck This Week
American Express is doing a promotion in which you can get $100 in cash back when you book $600 or more in hotels through AmexTravel.com using an American Express Credit Card. If you have multiple cards, you can get this deal more than once.
How Do I Get This Deal?
You can get this deal by logging into your American Express Account and scrolling down to view their Offers & Benefits Section. When you see the deal, click on “Add To Card.” Use this same card when making your purchase at AmexTravel.com.
Your funds will be applied to your account by your next billing cycle. If you don’t happen to see the deal in your account, tweet “AmexTravel100” to @AMEXOffers. They will tweet you back once you have the offer in your account.
There are only a limited amount of seats open, so make sure to claim this deal while you can. Also, be sure to book the hotel now and have it charged to your card. If you select to book the hotel later, you won’t be eligible for this deal.
I Don’t Have An American Express Card – Which One Should I Get?
If you don’t already have an Amex Card and would like to sign-up for one to receive deals like this in the future, we recommend that beginners get the Blue Cash Every Day Card. It gives you 3% cash back on supermarkets comes with no annual fee, and a $100 bonus. Here’s a quick look:
- No annual fee
- $100 cash back bonus when you spend $1000 within 3 months of opening an account
- 3% cash back at supermarkets
- 2% cash back on gas
- 1% cash back on all other purchases
- American Express Travel Benefits
- Frequent Deals & Benefits Offers
How Can I Save Even More On Travel?
Whether you’re booking a hotel or buying flight tickets, there are other ways to save on travel using online shopping portals. These portals partner with thousands of retailers online. When you click one of their affiliate links, they receive a commission and give a portion of that to you in the form of cash back.
Here we’re going to break it down step by step, so that you can get cash back no matter what site you’re using for booking travel. As an example, we’re going to shop with Expedia.
1. Go to CashBackMonitor. First we’re going to go to CashBackMonitor to quickly find which cash back portals give the highest amount of cash for booking travel through Expedia. We type in “Expedia” in the search bar to compare results.
2. Select a portal. We notice that the highest amount of cash back we can get from Expedia is up to 8% using the BeFrugal portal. Go to their page, sign-up for an account, and search for Expedia. Click on the link that pops up and you should be redirected to the Expedia page. Use our link to get a bonus $5 on sign-up.
3. Make your purchase. When you’re on the Expedia page, book your ticket like you normally would. Up to 8% cash back will be deposited into your BeFrugal account after your purchase (certain limitations apply). Once you have a minimum of $20 in your BeFrugal account, you can cash out directly to your PayPal or get a check.
You don’t have to use this for just Expedia, but for any website when booking travel. Just type in a different website that you want to shop at on the CashBackMonitor page if you want to go with someone else.
Be sure to claim this deal by September 30th and to book it as soon as possible since limited spots are available. Even if you’re not interested in this particular deal, it’s still a great idea to keep a lookout for more Amex Offers & Benefits. If you’re interested in other ways to save, we recommend the following:
- Top 10 Ways To Save On Amazon
- How To Get 12.5% Back On ALL Walmart Purchases
- Top 10 Websites For Finding Freebies
If you have any questions or comments, please don’t hesitate to leave them down below. Thanks for reading and happy frugaling!