WANT TO EARN EXTRA MONEY?
- Survey Junkie: Earn up to $50 per survey with one of the highest-paying survey sites on the web. Join Survey Junkie Now
- Swagbucks: Make money watching videos, taking surveys, shopping online and more. Join Swagbucks Now & Get a $5 Bonus
- LifePoints: Quickly becomming one of the best survey sites and apps out there. Earn up to $10 per survey in a short amount of time. Join LifePoints Now to Get a 10 Point Bonus
- MobileXpression: Earn free money (passive income) just by leaving an app installed on your phone. Join MobileXpression Now & Get a Free Gift Card in One Week
Featured on Groupon, you can buy a $25 voucher to Papa John’s that can be used for any purchase, and you will also receive a coupon for 2 free one-topping large pizzas. You have to make the purchase today in order to get the free 2 pizzas. We’re also going to show you how you can save an extra 20% on all Groupon deals.
What’s The Deal?
The $25 voucher can be used for anything that you purchase at Papa John’s. You’re getting a $55 value just for the price of $25, or 55% off. With the holiday season coming around, this would make an excellent Christmas gift. You do not have to redeem the $25 voucher and the 2 free pizza coupon in the same order.
How Do I Get This Deal?
This deal must be redeemed today and can be done in just 2 simple steps.
1. Register. If you don’t have a Groupon account, you can sign-up by clicking this link here. Enter in your name and email along with the city that you live in so that you can find deals local to your area.
2. Purchase. Search for Papa John’s Pizza in the search bar. When you make the purchase, you’ll receive 3 separate emails – one for the $25 voucher and 2 other ones each containing a coupon for a free large one-topping pizza.
How Do I Save 20% On All Groupon Deals?
The Discover It Credit Card gives you 5% cash back on categories that rotate quarterly and 1% cash back on all other purchases. However, now they’re holding a Double Cash Back Promotion which gives you your normal cash back amount after 1 – 2 billing cycles, and then doubles that amount and gives it to you at the end of the year (on your 13th billing cycle).
This deal only applies to new card members, but current cardholders can also join the promotion by calling on the number on the back of their card. Take note that you must enroll before the end of 2015 to participate in this program.
What makes Discover so great is that the have a cash back portal called Discover Deals, granting you even more cash back on your purchases, anywhere from 5% – 40%. With Groupon in particular, you get 10% cash back on all purchases. However, since they’re doubling the amount of cash back you get, you’re essentially getting 20% back. That would make this $25 purchase only $20.
For those of you who missed the cash back promotion, you can still get 10% in cash back, a great deal. If you’re confused about how the Discover Deals Portal works, you can click here. Find out why Discover is one of the best credit cards to own.
What If I Don’t Want A Discover It Card? – You Can Still Get 10% Back
If you don’t want a Discover It Card, you can sign-up for another cash back portal called TopCashBack. These so-called portals are websites that hold thousands of affiliate links to multiple retailers across the web. When you click on their links and buy something, they earn a commission and give the majority of it to you, the consumer.
TopCashBack is currently offering 10% cash back (this amount may change frequently) at Groupon. All you need to do is sign-up, search for the Groupon site, make your purchase, and within 30 days you should see the cash back amount in your account. Once you reach a minimum of $20, you can cash out via PayPal and other methods. For the holiday season, they’re also offering a $15 sign-up bonus!
Don’t want to go in-person to make the purchase? You can also redeem your Groupon at Papa John’s Online. The voucher along with the coupon for 2 free pizzas expires January 24, 2016. This makes a great gift for those who really enjoy pizza.
If you missed this deal, Papa John’s will be offering a coupon for just 1 large one-topping pizza when you purchase a $25 gift card on their webpage. Let us know down below if you made this purchase or found any other great Groupons over the holiday season.