WANT TO EARN EXTRA MONEY?
- Survey Junkie: Earn up to $50 per survey with one of the highest-paying survey sites on the web. Join Survey Junkie Now
- Swagbucks: Make money watching videos, taking surveys, shopping online and more. Join Swagbucks Now & Get a $5 Bonus
- LifePoints: Quickly becomming one of the best survey sites and apps out there. Earn up to $10 per survey in a short amount of time. Join LifePoints Now to Get a 10 point bonus
- Vindale Research: One of the best survey sites on the web. Earn up to $50 per survey. Join Vindale Research Now & Get a $1 Bonus
Tomorrow on July 15th Amazon is hosting Prime Day, an event claimed to have much bigger savings that Black Friday. However, Amazon hasn’t done much advertising on deals to come.
The only product that they’ve mentioned in preparation for Prime Day so far is Amazon Echo. Normally $179.99, you’ll be able to get it for $129.99. That’s roughly a 28% discount from what it normally costs.
While it’s still an expensive product, I couldn’t resist writing about it due to its incredible features and usefulness. Amazon Echo takes us to the next generation of technology.
What Is Amazon Echo?
Unlike Siri, you won’t be disappointed by the limits posed with Amazon Echo, as there seem to be very few. I personally use Amazon Echo to help me quickly place orders on Amazon such as paper towers when I run out or use it to replace questions that I randomly ask on Google.
Here are some of the specific features that this product has to offer:
- Provides information on news, music, books, weather, traffic among others
- Voice-controlled with hands-free convenience
- 360 degree immersive audio
- Plays music from Amazon Music, Prime Music, Pandora, iHeart Radio and more
- Connected to the cloud to quickly relay information and is constantly getting smarter
- Listen to live radio shows
Worried that Amazon Echo might not hear you? It’s equipped with 7 different microphones so that it can hear you even while music is playing. Amazon Echo starts up when it begins with its wake word. By default it’s Alexa, but you can easily change this.
This is one of the coolest devices I have ever owned and makes me feel as if I were in a science fiction movie. Make sure to purchase one on Prime Day so you can get one for just $129.99.
You can start by saving another $5 dollars when you download the Amazon Shopping App for the first time. If you’re looking for other ways to save money on Amazon’s big day tomorrow, you can read our recent article on the Top 7 Ways to Make The Most Of Prime Day.
I’d love to hear your opinion about what you think about Amazon Echo. Please feel free to leave it in the comments below, or any questions that you might have about the product. Thanks for reading and happy frugaling!