WANT TO EARN EXTRA MONEY?
- Survey Junkie: Earn up to $50 per survey with one of the highest-paying survey sites on the web. Join Survey Junkie Now
- Swagbucks: Make money watching videos, taking surveys, shopping online and more. Join Swagbucks Now & Get a $5 Bonus
- LifePoints: Quickly becomming one of the best survey sites and apps out there. Earn up to $10 per survey in a short amount of time. Join LifePoints Now to Get a 10 Point Bonus
- MobileXpression: Earn free money (passive income) just by leaving an app installed on your phone. Join MobileXpression Now & Get a Free Gift Card in One Week
Until November 30th at 11:59 PM, the Starbucks website is offering $25 off any purchase of $60 or more. All shipping is free and your discount will appear in your cart during checkout. We’re also going to show you some tricks that can save you a total of 58% on your final purchase price.
What’s The Deal?
The items that qualify include coffee, french presses, syrups, sauces, and more. Here are the current items that don’t qualify for the $25 discount:
- Starbucks Cards
- Verismo Systems
- Starbucks Reserve Subscriptions
- Coffee & Tea Refill Tumbler
- Electric Brewing Equipment
If you want to check whether your product is eligible for the promotion or not, add it to the card and proceed to checkout. If you qualify, you should see a discount similar to the following:
How Can I Save Up To 58%?
There are a few other things you can do to save at Starbucks this Cyber Monday Sale.
Get A 10% Discount Code
Once you’re on the Starbucks website, you should see a little box appear at the bottom of the page in the right-hand corner for new subscribers. Enter in your email address for a promotion code that takes an additional 10% off your purchase.
Use A Cash Back Portal
For those of you who don’t know, cash back portals are online websites that partner with thousands of retailers across the web. They put their affiliate links in one spot. When you use one of these links to make a purchase, you get a large portion of their commission.
Currently one of the best cash back portals is found through Discover Deals at 10% off all Starbucks purchases, but for those of you who don’t have a Discover Credit Card, the next highest is the BeFrugal portal which still gives you 7% off.
Before you go to the Starbucks webpage, go to BeFrugal.com and sign-up for a new account (new members also get a $10 sign-up bonus). Type in “Starbucks” in their search bar and you should notice that you’ll receive 7% in cash back on whatever your total purchase price is.
When you click on the “Shop Now” button, you’ll be automatically redirected to the Starbucks page. From there you can make your purchase like you normally would using your $25 discount and 10% coupon code.
Once your BeFrugal account hits a minimum of $20, you can withdraw that money to your PayPal. Take note that you can use this portal at any retailer, not just Starbucks. This way you’ll reach that minimum a lot faster.
Buy A Gift Card
You could use a credit card to make your purchase and get a couple of percentage points in cash back. Instead of doing that, why not just buy a gift card at a discount and use it together with the portal mentioned above?
We recently introduced a new mobile app called GiftMe which has some of the best deals on gift cards around. Right now they’re selling Starbucks Gift Cards at 10% off their value.
How Much Can We Save All Together?
Let’s say that we put the minimum amount of $60 worth of items in our cart. Walking through the steps mentioned above, we’ll display the total amount that we can save.
- $25 discount on checkout due to the Cyber Monday Sale.
- 7% off the total purchase price by using the BeFrugal portal. This comes after the $25 discount is applied.
- 10% discount code that was given to you by signing-up for their newsletter
- Take another 10% off the final purchase price since we’re using a discounted gift card to make the final purchase.
If we calculate this out, instead of spending $60, we’re actually only going to be spending $25.50. That’s a 58% discount!
Just keep in mind that if you make the final purchase with a Starbucks gift card and then return your items, you’re going to get a gift card in return. However, if it helps you save 58% on your total purchase price, it’s definitely not a bad deal.
Our personal favorite gift items during the Cyber Monday Sale are the Syrups & Sauces and the Ornaments & Stocking Stuffers. If you have any questions about these steps, feel free to reach out to us in the comments below. Thanks for reading an happy frugaling!