WANT TO EARN EXTRA MONEY?
- Survey Junkie: Earn up to $50 per survey with one of the highest-paying survey sites on the web. Join Survey Junkie Now
- Swagbucks: Make money watching videos, taking surveys, shopping online and more. Join Swagbucks Now & Get a $5 Bonus
- LifePoints: Quickly becomming one of the best survey sites and apps out there. Earn up to $10 per survey in a short amount of time. Join LifePoints Now to Get a 10 Point Bonus
- MobileXpression: Earn free money (passive income) just by leaving an app installed on your phone. Join MobileXpression Now & Get a Free Gift Card in One Week
Edit: We have been informed that the Insane Gear option is only valid for one day at a time. This means that you will most likely not be earning up to $45/month in passive income, but nonetheless the income you do make will be passive.
Passive income is the best way to go when earning some extra income. As long as you have an internet connection, you can get paid by simply leaving your browser open on your computer through a rewards program called DollarTracks. They also span internationally, meaning whatever country you’re in you can still use them.
What Is DollarTracks?
DollarTracks is an online company that gives you points for completing multiple different activities. These points can then be exchanged for cash, Bitcoin, or gift cards to popular retailers. 100 points is equal to $1. Here are the current ways in which you can earn points:
- Watching Videos
- Auto Surfing
- Listening to Their Online Radio
- Visiting Sites
- Downloading Apps
While all of these tasks are great, most of them require a little bit of work. For the purpose of trying to earn the highest amount of income with the least amount of effort, we’re going to focus this entire article on auto surfing.
What Is Auto Surfing?
Auto surfing is exactly like it sounds – you open a browser, and the browser surfs the web automatically for you without any effort on your part. The only requirement is to load an extra tab for auto surf to take action and to change your browser settings so that pop-ups are enabled. By doing this, you get paid cash, literally for leaving your computer on.
When auto surfing with DollarTracks, there are specific “gears” you can earn points on. The higher the gear, the quicker you’ll earn. However, there are some basic requirements that you’ll need to meet first. Only one gear can be enabled at a time.
Low gear is what will be selected if you haven’t specified a specific gear. It’s automatically enabled when you log-in and click on the “Auto Surf” button found on the left sidebar on the homepage. The amount you earn on Low Gear is 0.000231481 points per minute. At this rate you’ll be earning $.003 cents daily
Mid Gear is the next level up and can be obtained once you’ve reached 100 points. You earn a bonus of 5% which will earn you $.05 cents per day.
You need a minimum of 500 points to be able to enable High Gear. At this point you’re doing pretty well, earning a 10% bonus or $.50 cents daily. This means you’re generating a passive income of $15/month. Now we’re doing pretty good.
This is the highest level you can obtain within the gears, and it’s definitely worth it. You need 1,000 points to activate it, and it gives you a 15% bonus or $1.50 daily. This translates to a passive income of $45/month – not bad for doing absolutely nothing.
It Will Take Me Forever Just To Get To Mid Gear – Why Try?
If you haven’t noticed, if you continually continue on Low Gear waiting until you reach 100 points just to enable mid gear, it’s going to take almost an entire year. For this reason, we recommend completing other tasks that DollarTracks has in the meantime until you obtain the highest gear possible. These activities have a higher payout and if you stick with it, you’ll be able to jump to insane gear in no time.
Refer Your Friends
This is by far the best way to earn some extra cash on DollarTracks. Convince your friends on how they can earn a passive income so they sign-up as well. For each referral, you earn 10% of all of their income for life. You also earn 5% of all second level referrals (friends that sign-up under your friends’ accounts). If you’d like to support FFL, you can use our referral link. We’d greatly appreciate it!
Configure Your Browser
In order to get started using auto surfing with DollarTracks, you’ll need to configure your browser. These steps are relatively simple, and keep in mind that depending on the browser the exact process may vary slightly.
- Set your default browser. You can use DollarTracks with either the Google Chrome or Mozilla FireFox browser. Whichever one you decide to use, you’ll need to set it as your default browser. This can be done by going into the options or settings page.
- Configure cookies. Cookies will need to be enabled. This option is usually found under advanced settings under the Privacy tab. Click “Allow Local Data” to enable it.
- Allow for pop-ups. In order for auto surfing to function correctly, pop-ups can’t be blocked. Under settings, you’ll find an option for enabling pop-ups.
You can also configure your Android device to run DollarTracks. If you’re confused about any of these steps, DollarTracks has a tutorials section that tells you exactly how to configure your Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome Browser.
How Do I Get Started With DollarTracks?
Getting started with a new account is incredibly simple. We’re going to walk you through it step-by-step, showing you how to configure your browser and get auto surfing started right away.
1. Register. You can register for a new DollarTracks account by clicking this link here. You’ll be required to enter in some personal information in order to sign-up, such as your name and email.
2. Complete tasks. Although we focus on auto surfing, in order to get to the top-earning gear at 1,000 points, we first have to complete other tasks. Click on the “Micro Jobs” tab found in their navigation bar. We highly recommend OfferToro and SuperRewards to earn points quickly.
3. Configure your browser – Step 1. We’re going to show you how to configure your browser for Google Chrome. Take note that if you have a different default browser, the process may be slightly different. First go ahead and set Google Chrome as your default browser. Click on the menu icon and go to Settings. From there, at the bottom of the page click on the button that sets Google Chrome as your default browser.
4. Configure your browser – Step 2. Now you’ll need to enable your cookies. On the same settings page, click on the link to show advanced settings. Click on the “Content Settings” button and allow local data to be set.
5. Configure your browser – Step 3. This final step requires you to allow pop-ups. While you’re still in Content Settings, scroll down and allow pop-ups.
6. Enable auto surfing. Now we can final begin auto surfing. On the right sidebar you’ll see a button that says “Auto Surf.” Click on it and select the gear that you want, and then click “Start Surfing.” Follow the instructions to begin, and a new tab will appear. If you don’t have enough points to enable Insane Gear, we recommend completing step 2 so that you can get to this point. Now just sit back and earn points.
7. Refer your friends. Referring friends is the best way to earn cash with DollarTracks! For every friend you refer you earn 10% of their income, and for every friend that they refer you earn 5%. Thanks to those who use our referral link!
8. Cash out. Once you get a minimum of 250 points or $.25 cents in your account, you can cash out for PayPal deposits. You can also request Amazon Gift Cards as well, but the minimum for that is $1. Sometimes this is the best option as you may incur a PayPal fee of 3%.
If only worth using DollarTracks if you get enough points to enable Insane Gear. Otherwise you won’t be earning very quickly, and other tasks take a lot more effort than they’re worth. Refer friends to increase your earnings even further. If you have experience using DollarTracks, I’d love to hear about your experience! Let us know if you have any questions, and thanks for reading!