Want to Earn Some Extra Money?
- Survey Junkie: Earn up to $50 per survey with one of the highest-paying survey sites on the web. Join Survey Junkie Now
- Swagbucks: Make money watching videos, taking surveys, shopping online and more. Join Swagbucks Now & Get a $5 Bonus
- LifePoints: Quickly becomming one of the best survey sites out there. Earn up to $10 per survey in a short time. Join LifePoints Now For a 10 Point Bonus
- MobileXpression: Earn free money (passive income) just by leaving an app installed on your phone. Join MobileXpression Now & Get a Free Gift Card in One Week
When you order your first dish, you get a free $10 credit to Munchery when you first sign-up. Munchery offers you an entirely different way to eat. Chefs prepare gourmet meals and they get delivered to your door. All you have to do is heat them up and eat.
What Exactly Is Munchery?
Munchery is essentially an online restaurant that has an online menu with a diversified selection that caters to your needs. Their mission is to make sure that when you come home, you’re not asking “What’s for dinner?” because you don’t have enough time to cook.
Munchery takes care of that problem by delivering food directly to your door at a specific time. The only complaint that some people may have is that you have to heat up the meal when it arrives. However, instead of grabbing something innutritious because you’re too tired after work, you can always use Munchery to get what you need and still feel energized.
Food comes packed and neat, and it’s always fresh. Their containers are microwave-safe so you can heat them up right away, or you can save it for lunch the next day. Mealtimes are meant to be more than just eating, but a time to relax.
Munchery takes the time away that you need to cook so that you can focus on simply enjoying your meal. You can even deliver directly from their app.
Menus change on a daily basis, so you’re always getting something new. Foods will arrive on-demand to fit your schedule. You can choose from main dishes, salads, sides, drinks and desserts.
Munchery also believes in giving back, so each time you order a meal, they donate a small portion of their food to a local food bank.
How Do I Get Started With Munchery & Get A Free $10 Credit?
1. Register. You can register and get a free $10 credit to Munchery by clicking this link here. You’ll need to enter your name and email, or you can sign-up via Facebook. You’ll need to use that link to get the credit.
2. Select your food. Select the food that you want to purchase from their menu. Their menu changes daily, so you’ll have plenty to choose from on a day-to-day base.
3. Checkout. When you select all of the food that you buy, enter in your delivery address and also what time you want to receive your meal. Heat it up and it’s ready to use.
4. Get a $10 Credit. You also get a $10 credit each time you refer a friend, and they also get a $10 credit. Support FFL and give ourselves both a $10 credit by using our referral link here. We’d greatly appreciate it!
If you don’t feel like cooking, then Munchery is a great way to go. You don’t have to prepare a meal, and you get a free $10 credit when you use a sign-up link. If you’d like other sites that give you free credit for signing-up, we suggest the following:
- Free $10 Credit When You Sign-Up For Efurb
- Free $5 Amazon Credit When You Download Their Shopping App
- Get $10 Off Your Next Purchase On Orbitz
If you have any questions about Munchery or anything else, feel free to leave them down below. Thanks for reading and happy frugaling!
My name is Jason Wuerch and I'm currently located in Madrid, Spain running a personal finance blog called Frugal For Less. My goal is to help everyone and anyone willing to make and save money through easy and simple ways that don't require much effort. Just because you're frugal doesn't mean you have to give up life's luxuries.