Want to Earn Some Extra Money?
- Survey Junkie: Earn up to $50 per survey with one of the highest-paying survey sites on the web. Join Survey Junkie Now
- Swagbucks: Make money watching videos, taking surveys, shopping online and more. Join Swagbucks Now & Get a $5 Bonus
- LifePoints: Quickly becomming one of the best survey sites out there. Earn up to $10 per survey in a short time. Join LifePoints Now For a 10 Point Bonus
- MobileXpression: Earn free money (passive income) just by leaving an app installed on your phone. Join MobileXpression Now & Get a Free Gift Card in One Week
Do you need to buy alcohol, get a nice meal, shop for groceries or even do your laundry? Delivery.com allows you to do all of these tasks without ever leaving your home. Right now they’re giving away $13 in credit when you sign-up as a new member.
What Is Delivery.com?
Delivery.com is an easy way for you to get daily tasks done without ever having to leave your home. If you don’t want to make a delivery to your door, you can also order pickup as well. Here are the current tasks that they offer to help you with:
- Liquor purchases
- Buying groceries
- Dry cleaning
- Restaurant deliveries
On their website, all you have to do is enter your address or city to find retailers that are currently partnered with Delivery.com, and then select from the category that you’re looking for. Unfortunately, their services only extend to select cities, but they are currently expanding so be sure to check back often.
The website can be used at no cost, and right now when you use a referral link to sign-up, you get a $13 bonus. There’s no saying how long this promotion will last, so even if you’re not interested in using their service at this very moment, go ahead and sign-up to get the free credit and save it for later.
The way that they make money is by taking a very small percentage of the pre-tip subtotal. They firmly believe that they should never take away from tips. Even if you don’t want an order right away, you can choose which date to have your delivery sent, or have it delivered as ASAP in the same day.
Have an order that needs to be done weekly? You can schedule it to take place so you don’t have to anything. These charges will be made automatically from your payment method.
Each time you make a purchase, you also get credit toward your next purchase in the form of Delivery Points. For every $1 you spend, you earn 25 Delivery Points (more on how much these are worth later).
How Can I Get Started And Get $13 In Free Credit?
Signing-up for Delivery.com and placing an order is very simple and can be done in just 5 simple steps.
1. Register. You can register for a new account by clicking this link here. Enter in your name and email to get started. We both get $13 by using this referral link – thank you very much!
2. Select a category. Choose which type of category you need for delivery between liquor, clothing, groceries or meals. Type in address to see if there are any stores that deliver to your area. If you type in your zip code or city, you probably won’t get any results.
3. Select a retailer. Choose the retailer that you want to purchase from. Scroll down to see more options.
4. Checkout. Review your final order by going to your cart. Unfortunately, you will need a minimum of a $15 subtotal in order to proceed. This means with your $13 credit, you’ll be spending at least $2 on your first order.
5. Earn points. Each time you spend $1, 25 Delivery Points will be added to your account. 1,000 points is about equal to $1, but the more you save, the more your points are worth (for example, you only need 9,500 points to redeem for $10 but need 5,000 points to redeem for $5). You’ll need to spend $40 before you reach your first 1,000 points.
Although I’m not currently located in a city that supports the Delivery.com service, I’m still going to save my credit next time I’m there and get a meal delivered at almost no cost.
If you’re looking for other sites that also give you free credit just for signing-up, here are a couple of others:
Know of any other websites that give you free sign-up bonuses? We’d be happy to hear about them, so let us know down below!
My name is Jason Wuerch and I'm currently located in Madrid, Spain running a personal finance blog called Frugal For Less. My goal is to help everyone and anyone willing to make and save money through easy and simple ways that don't require much effort. Just because you're frugal doesn't mean you have to give up life's luxuries.