WANT TO EARN EXTRA MONEY?
- Survey Junkie: Earn up to $50 per survey with one of the highest-paying survey sites on the web. Join Survey Junkie Now
- Swagbucks: Make money watching videos, taking surveys, shopping online and more. Join Swagbucks Now & Get a $5 Bonus
- LifePoints: Quickly becomming one of the best survey sites and apps out there. Earn up to $10 per survey in a short amount of time. Join LifePoints Now to Get a 10 Point Bonus
- MobileXpression: Earn free money (passive income) just by leaving an app installed on your phone. Join MobileXpression Now & Get a Free Gift Card in One Week
Have a smartphone and want yet another way to earn some extra money in your spare time? The Loot App will pay you to do mini-tasks directly from your phone. The app is 100% free and is available for both iOS and Android devices.
What Is The Loot App?
The Loot App (also known as Loot!) is a free mobile app that pays you to participate in certain activities on your phone. Unlike most rewards apps that pay you just to complete surveys and special offers, Loot! will also pay you for taking selfies, telling friends about promotions, and any other type of random task.
Each time you complete a task you have money deposited into your Loot! account. You need a minimum of $10 to withdraw and all money is transferred over to your PayPal account. Redemptions may take up to 48 hours, but they’re usually paid a lot sooner. Let’s take a look at all the activities that you can complete on Loot!:
- Downloading Apps
- Sharing Brand Content
- Cash Offers
- Sign-Up For Free Samples
The best way to quickly earn money is through selfies and by sharing brand content. Selfies usually consist of you taking a picture of yourself in a special outfit such as a Halloween costume, or have you eating a Krispy Kreme Doughnut. Each time you take a picture of yourself, you are agreeing to let Loot! place it wherever they please. You can usually earn around $.50 cents per photo, but it only takes a split second.
Sharing brand content is mostly just pasting to social media via Facebook or Twitter. Normally you’re posting about a new program, such as Amazon’s Smartphone Trade-in Program. A post might only get you $.05 cents, but it’s all automatic, meaning you just have to click a button to agree to have Loot! paste to your feed.
How Do I Sign-Up And Get Started With Loot?
Signing-up for the Loot App is very simple and can be done in 3 easy steps.
2. Complete offers. You can start earning cash immediately when you log-in. The tasks on the front page include selfies and brand promotions. It’s usually best to do those first since there’s a limit on the amount of cash they give out per reward. Some of the surveys are willing to pay you up to a few dollars.
3. Cash out. Once you reach a minimum of $10 in your account, you can request to have your funds directly withdrawn to your PayPal account within 48 hours.
How Much Can I Expect To Earn With Loot?
You won’t make much with Loot!, but the main reason we are featuring this app is because the amount of time you need to put into it is minimal. Taking a selfie can be done in literally seconds, and posting a link to Twitter or Facebook takes even less time.
Assuming you do at least one task a day with the average task paying you around $.50 cents, you can earn around $15 dollars per month. This amount should be earned after about 1 – 2 hours of work. Not bad for hardly doing anything.
The best thing I like to do is look at the selfies available each week and see what pictures need to be taken. I then wait for myself to actually be in that situation as to not step out of my way just to earn some cash. However, sometimes this does backfire since there’s a limit to the amount of selfies they accept.
Their surveys and cash offers can be good, but I wouldn’t spend too much time on them. 95% of them take a long time with a low amount of payout, especially the surveys. Stick with brand promotion and selfies and you’ll be golden.
I enjoy The Loot App because it stands out from the crowd by having you participate in activities that are considered unordinary, making the app a lot more enjoyable to use. Have you used the Loot App before? Let us know your experience and how much you’ve earned thus far.