Want to Earn Some Extra Money?
- Survey Junkie: Earn up to $50 per survey with one of the highest-paying survey sites on the web. Join Survey Junkie Now
- Swagbucks: Make money watching videos, taking surveys, shopping online and more. Join Swagbucks Now & Get a $5 Bonus
- LifePoints: Quickly becomming one of the best survey sites out there. Earn up to $10 per survey in a short time. Join LifePoints Now For a 10 Point Bonus
- MobileXpression: Earn free money (passive income) just by leaving an app installed on your phone. Join MobileXpression Now & Get a Free Gift Card in One Week
Do you go shopping and own a smartphone? Then you’re already eligible to start making money with Product Tube. They pay you Amazon Gift Cards to do short review videos on specific products or shopping experiences.
What Is Product Tube?
Product Tube (referral code WUERC9172 for sign-up bonus) is an online website that invites you to do video reviews on specific products or shopping experience. Each time you complete a video and submit it, you’ll be paid in the form of Amazon gift cards with the chance to earn anywhere from $50 – $80 per hour of actual work.
The only requirement is to own a smartphone that can connect to an internet. Upon registration, you’ll start receiving instructions on how to complete video projects. Upload the videos to the Product Tube database via your iOS or Android device and you’ll be paid within 48 hours.
There are two types of videos that you’ll need to take.
1. In-Store Videos
As the name implies, you’ll be taking a video from your phone while in-store. Usually this consists of talking about your shopping experience or describing what method you use to pick out a particular product. Record and narrate your process all while getting your shopping done.
2. At-Home Videos
These videos require you to take videos after you’ve purchased a product. You’ll either be asked on what you think about a particular product or review the pros and cons of purchasing it. If your video is good enough, you may be contacted to make an additional video on the same product for other incentives.
In both cases, you can upload the video directly from your smartphone or by logging-in to their webpage. Videos need to be clean, audible, and easy on the eyes to qualify. Every member will receive a bonus of $5 for completing their first video.
The best part? No video editing required. Below is a sample video of an in-store video.
Your video will only be reviewed for market research purposes and will never be shared in order to receive money directly from advertising or marketing.
How Do I Sign-Up And Get Started Earning Cash With Product Tube?
You can start earning with Product Tube by following these 3 simple steps listed below.
1. Register. You can register for a new account by clicking this link here. You’ll be asked to enter in your name along with some basic information. Receive a bonus of $5 upon completing your first video by using the referral code WUERC9172.
2. Make a video. Log-in to find instructions on how to make your first video. You’ll usually have to wait a bit before your first offer becomes available.
You can also earn more money by referring your friends. Each time one of your friends uploads their first video, you and your friend will both be rewarded a bonus of $5. You can support yourself and FFL by using our referral code WUERC9172. We’d greatly appreciate it!
Product Tube is a great way to earn some extra cash all while getting your shopping done. Videos usually only take a few extra minutes to make, and you can end up earning up to $80 for an hour’s worth of work per month.
If you’re a little camera shy, don’t worry, as Product Tube will never display videos with the purpose of earning money directly through marketing or advertising. Have any questions? Don’t hesitate to leave them down below. Thanks for reading and happy frugaling!
My name is Jason Wuerch and I'm currently located in Madrid, Spain running a personal finance blog called Frugal For Less. My goal is to help everyone and anyone willing to make and save money through easy and simple ways that don't require much effort. Just because you're frugal doesn't mean you have to give up life's luxuries.