WANT TO EARN EXTRA MONEY?
- Survey Junkie: Earn up to $50 per survey with one of the highest-paying survey sites on the web. Join Survey Junkie Now
- Swagbucks: Make money watching videos, taking surveys, shopping online and more. Join Swagbucks Now & Get a $5 Bonus
- LifePoints: Quickly becomming one of the best survey sites and apps out there. Earn up to $10 per survey in a short amount of time. Join LifePoints Now to Get a 10 Point Bonus
- MobileXpression: Earn free money (passive income) just by leaving an app installed on your phone. Join MobileXpression Now & Get a Free Gift Card in One Week
Confident in your gaming abilities? BattleCoin is an online video game platform very similar to Bomberman, allowing you to bet Bitcoin against others. Usually you’re only betting $1 – $2 dollars at a time. If you don’t want to play for cash, you can also play for free.
What Is BattleCoin?
As mentioned above, BattleCoin is an online multiplayer game very similar to Bomberman. Before each game starts, you choose how much you would like to bet in Bitcoin, or you can choose to play for free and bet nothing at all. With bets over a certain amount (1000 Satoshi), the house takes a 10% fee. This is how they make their income.
You can also earn Bitcoin by referring new members to the site. Each time you refer a user, you get 10% of all of their earnings, plus an additional 100 Satoshi no matter if they play or not (100 Satoshi is equal to one one-millionth of a Bitcoin, and one Bitcoin is currently exchanging for about $350 USD).
For those who are interested in playing, using the Chrome Browser tends to work the best in order to reduce lag. If you’re waiting for someone to join a game, you can always turn on sound notifications to be warned when someone is available. This way you can go about other tasks while waiting.
The more people that play, the higher the amount you can earn. For example, if there are 5 other players and they each bet 1 Bitcoin, then you can earn a total of 5 Bitcoin. If they bet more than that, then you can earn more. It’s always winner take all.
How Do I Get Started With BattleCoin?
Getting started with BattleCoin is incredibly simple and can be done in 3 easy steps.
1. Register. You can sign-up for a new BattleCoin account by clicking this link here. There’s no cost to register. Click on the “Register” button at the top of the page in order to create a username and password.
2. Play. Pick a game that you want to play. There’s already a lot of users registered with BattleCoin, so you shouldn’t have to wait too long before a match starts. Don’t want to play for cash? You can also join a free game. If you wish to play for money, you’ll have to deposit Bitcoin via a Bitcoin Wallet.
3. Refer Friends. This is one of the easiest ways to make some extra cash. Each time you refer a friend you automatically get 100 Satoshi plus 10% of their earnings. If you’d like to support FFL, feel free to use our referral link here. We’d greatly appreciate it!
Am I going to start playing BattleCoin and betting Bitcoin? Probably not, but that’s mostly because I’m not an avid gamer and don’t feel confident in my abilities. However, I will try to slowly improve by playing free games instead.
This is highly recommended for those who are really great at video games (or Bomberman) and want to earn some extra cash. If you have any questions or any experience with BattleCoin, we’d love to hear about it! Thanks for reading!