Want to Earn Some Extra Money?
- Survey Junkie: Earn up to $50 per survey with one of the highest-paying survey sites on the web. Join Survey Junkie Now
- Swagbucks: Make money watching videos, taking surveys, shopping online and more. Join Swagbucks Now & Get a $5 Bonus
- LifePoints: Quickly becomming one of the best survey sites out there. Earn up to $10 per survey in a short time. Join LifePoints Now For a 10 Point Bonus
- MobileXpression: Earn free money (passive income) just by leaving an app installed on your phone. Join MobileXpression Now & Get a Free Gift Card in One Week
We’re going to introduce yet another survey site for all of you following the FFL blog. Unlike other rewards sites, this one provides you with a lot of other tasks outside of just surveys. This includes playing games, browsing the web, or even shopping and more. Quick Rewards is a great way to make some extra cash or for work-at-home mothers.
What Is Quick Rewards?
To put it simply, Quick Rewards is a rewards site that pays you for completing small tasks on a daily basis. Those tasks include all of the following:
- Visiting Websites
- Completing Offers
- Watching Videos
- Playing Games
- Print Grocery Coupons
- Listening to Music
- Referring Friends
Companies partner with Quick Rewards in order to display their advertisements, gather information, or to promote a specific product. When you do one of these tasks, Quick Rewards earns a small portion of cash by helping these companies and then gives a portion of that to you, the user.
The goal of Quick Rewards is to provide a fun and rewarding way to earn some extra cash with top-notch support. In addition, advertisers in return get to promote their product to the desired market, thus maximizing their return on investment.
When you get enough cash in your account, you can redeem it for gift cards, token redemption, or have a direct payment send to your PayPal account. You need a minimum of $5 dollars to cash out.
How Do I Get Started Earning Money With Quick Rewards?
Getting started with Quick Rewards is very simple and can be done in 3 easy steps.
1. Register. You can register for a new Quick Rewards account by clicking this link here. Type in your email address on the front page and click on the “Join Now” button. From there you’ll be asked to create a username with a password.
2. Complete a quick survey. Quick Rewards needs to determine what type of surveys to send you. They do this by making you fill-out a quick one-page survey regarding basic information about your personal demographics.
3. Complete tasks. After you fill-out the survey, you’ll be taken to the main page where you can choose the tasks you want to complete. (We’ll cover more in detail below about how much you can expect to earn).
4. Cash out. You can cash out by clicking on the “Cash Out” tab found on the left sidebar. You need a minimum of $5 dollars and can exchange your cash for PayPal deposits, tokens or gift cards.
How Much Money Can I Expect To Earn With Quick Rewards?
This really depends on how much work and effort you want to put into the website. We’re going to cover the most efficient ways you can expect to earn some cash by filtering out the low-paying tasks from the high-paying ones.
This section is very easy. All you have to do is click on an image or advertisement and get paid $.01 cent. It doesn’t pay much, but literally takes a second.
Daily Video Watch
You’ll need to watch videos all the way through before you are credited. These can actually last quite a while, up to 10 minutes on some of those. However, the reward can be great, at 40 – 150 Quick Points on average.
You’ll be told how much you can make before you can take each survey. Expect each one to take about 10-20 minutes with a payout of $.75 to $1.00. Not bad if you like filling these out, and can make anywhere from $3 – $6 dollars per hour doing this alone.
If you’re doing any online shopping, you might as well get paid for it. Quick Rewards pays you to first use their affiliate links and then purchase a product like you normally would. While this is great and easy to do, you’re only hurting yourself as you can earn a lot more cash using other online shopping portals.
Listening To The Radio
This is pretty easy to do, but not completely passive. Every 10 minutes you’ll be required to insert a Captcha in order to continue listening. You’ll only usually get $.01 cent for listening, but if you want some music to listen to while getting paid, Quick Rewards is a great way to do so.
Every time you refer a friend, you’ll receive 5% of all of their Quick Rewards earnings for life. If you’d like to support FFL, you can use our referral link here. We’d greatly appreciate it!
So Which Tasks Should I Complete?
There are more tasks that we didn’t cover, but if you’re looking for the tasks with the highest payout, we recommend completing surveys. Doing this can net you around $3 – $6 dollars per hour. I would definitely do this if I had some spare time working at an office job with freedom on what I could view over the internet.
If you want something more passive, click on a video or listen to a song real quickly. You’re getting paid for it and it doesn’t require any real work except to stare at your screen or listen to it in the background. Everything not covered on this post either takes a lot of work is not considered a very efficient use of your time (at least by me).
Quick Rewards is a great site that you can add to your list of rewards sites. I tend to use it when I run out of tasks I do from other online sites that I use to make money. If you’re looking for some similar ones, we highly recommend the following:
If you’d like to explain a task that we didn’t cover that has a decent pay rate, feel free to leave it in the comments below. We’re also always here for questions. Thanks for reading and happy frugaling!
My name is Jason Wuerch and I'm currently located in Madrid, Spain running a personal finance blog called Frugal For Less. My goal is to help everyone and anyone willing to make and save money through easy and simple ways that don't require much effort. Just because you're frugal doesn't mean you have to give up life's luxuries.