WANT TO EARN EXTRA MONEY?
- Survey Junkie: Earn up to $50 per survey with one of the highest-paying survey sites on the web. Join Survey Junkie Now
- Vindale Research: One of the best survey sites on the web. Earn up to $50 per survey. Join Vindale Research Now & Get a $1 Bonus
- Swagbucks: Make money watching videos, taking surveys, shopping online and more. Join Swagbucks Now & Get a $5 Bonus
- Ibotta: Earn cash back when you take pictures of receipts and shop online. Get a $10 bonus when you sign-up using our link and claim your first offer. Join Ibotta Now to Get $10
AppGift is a mobile app that pays you to download apps and try them out directly from your smartphone. Registration is completely free and it’s currently only available to those with iOS devices.
What Is AppGift?
AppGift is an app with the intention of helping smartphone users earn some extra cash on their smartphone by completing simple tasks on a daily basis. Here is what you can currently do to earn money:
- Watch Video Ads
- Daily Check-in
- Download Apps
The reason AppGift is able to pay you is because they partner with specific advertisers or developers that want to promote their product or service. They get paid a certain amount of cash, and then a small portion goes to you, the user.
Each time you complete a task you are given cash in the form of coins. These coins can be exchanged for Amazon Gift Cards or direct deposits to your PayPal account. You need a minimum of 1,200 coins to cash out for a $1 gift card.
We highly suggest that you save up as much coins as possible and cash out for the highest denomination since this way your coins will hold a higher value. For example, you can cash out for $1 for 1,200 coins or $10 for 8000 coins (making 800 coins equal to $1).
AppGift is very strict about their app and tries to prevent as much fraud as possible. Therefore, if you do too many tasks, you won’t get awarded any coins for that day. How much is too many? While we don’t have an answer for this, we suggest maybe just spending 5-10 minutes daily completing tasks.
When you cash out for a gift card, expect to wait up to 24 hours. It will go directly to your PayPal account, and if it’s an Amazon Gift Card you’ll find the code in the “My Gifts” section. Once you claim a gift card you can’t refund it.
How Do I Get Started With The AppGift App?
Getting started with AppGift is very simple and can be done in just 3 simple steps. Unfortunately, this app is currently only available for iOS devices. However, check back often for updates to see if they come out with an Android version.
1. Download. You can download the app by clicking this link here. You won’t need to register for a new account as your cash balance is directly tied to your smartphone. You’ll see a small tutorial to help you get started.
2. Complete tasks. Participate in activities to earn cash. We suggest downloading apps, as this is the fastest and easiest way to earn money. It’s where the majority of your income is going to come from.
3. Cash out. Once you reach a minimum of 1,200 coins, feel free to cash out. However, as mentioned above, we recommend saving for a higher amount first so that your coins will be of higher value.
How Much Can I Expect To Earn?
Since AppGift specifically states that if you complete too many tasks your coins won’t be awarded, we have to somewhat limit our time on the app. However, earning coins can be extremely quick and easy.
Downloading apps is where the majority of our time is going to go. Most of the time the only requirement is to download the app and run it. We suggest leaving the app open for a minimum of 30 seconds in order to ensure that your account will be credited.
The amount you receive per download can range anywhere from 7 coins to 500, and there are a lot of offers that give you a high amount. With that being said, you can earn a few dollars within your first few minutes. If you need some quick cash, this app is perfect for it.
Usually new apps will be displayed on a weekly basis, so be sure to check back often. If we had to guess how much you could earn, we would estimate around $10 – $15 per month. Not a bad deal just for downloading apps and running them. What a great way to spend your time in line at the grocery store.
We only recommend watching videos if you’ve ran out of app offers. The payout is much lower and it’s usually not worth your time. Yet with such an easy way to earn some extra cash, we can’t disregard it.
And of course, we can’t forget the daily check-in. Each day you check in consistently will earn you more and more points. The first day is 10 coins, second day 30 coins, etc. However, if you miss a day it will go back to 10. This is incredibly simple and takes just a few seconds.
We’ve written an article about the top 10 apps that pay you to download apps, and AppGift is eligible to go on that list. I love using this when I just have a few extra minutes to spare and want to earn some extra money.
Waiting in line or in a waiting room is a great time to use it. For all of you Android users out there, be sure to check the Play Store often to see if there’s a version for you. If you have any comments or questions, feel free to leave them below. Thanks for reading and happy frugaling!