WANT TO EARN EXTRA MONEY?
- Survey Junkie: Earn up to $50 per survey with one of the highest-paying survey sites on the web. Join Survey Junkie Now
- Vindale Research: One of the best survey sites on the web. Earn up to $50 per survey. Join Vindale Research Now & Get a $1 Bonus
- Swagbucks: Make money watching videos, taking surveys, shopping online and more. Join Swagbucks Now & Get a $5 Bonus
- Ibotta: Earn cash back when you take pictures of receipts and shop online. Get a $10 bonus when you sign-up using our link and claim your first offer. Join Ibotta Now to Get $10
Is online gaming a hobby of yours? If so, then Tremor Games is perfect for you. You play games, take surveys and watch videos and receive cash, gift cards and other cool rewards in return. This is a great way to earn some extra cash or a nice side-income, especially for those who already play computer games.
Over the years, Tremor Games has made some amazing developments. They went from being a small, internet-based gaming website to one of the best rewards sites out there today.
Tremor Games originally started as a website that paid you a few cents for playing games for a few hours. Not only has the earnings potential greatly increased, but now they will pay you to take surveys, complete micro tasks, play games and watch videos.
Each time you complete one of these activities you are awarded Tremor Coins. These coins can be exchanged for gift cards, PC games, Steam games and other cool prizes. Most users who join Tremor Games don’t even realize how much money they are earning since they are having so much fun playing one of their huge selection of games.
The reason Tremor Games is willing to pay you such a high amount is because they earn money through advertisements. Each time you participate in an activity, their partnered affiliates pay them a small portion of money. A fraction of this will go to you, the user.
For some, the real value comes in the amount of coins that can be exchanged for games. For example, you’re only spending the equivalent of $4.10 when redeem for a real copy of Max Payne 3. New games are added daily and you’re unlikely going to be able to get through their entire selection.
This site is absolutely free to sign-up for and requires very little information to get started.
How Do I Get Started And Earn Money With Tremor Games?
When you first go to their website, it may look a little bit confusing about the different ways you can earn money. We’re here to break that down into 10 easy steps.
1. Register. You can get started by going to www.TremorGames.com. In the upper-right-hand corner, you’ll notice an orange logo that says “Register New User.” Click it and then fill-out the required information on the next page. You can support FFL by using our affiliate link here.
After signing-up, you’ll be redirected to the front page and have various opportunities to make money. It’s a little confusing about the different options available, so we’re going to go through each one individually.
2. Complete high-paying offers. When completing offers, you are required to sign-up for a free-trial, spend money or download apps. The offers that require you to spend money usually have a higher payout rate than the free offers. However, you won’t earn your money back in Tremor Coins; that’s why I recommend only completing these offers if you’re generally interested.
3. Play achievement games. Achievement games give you the chance to show off your skills by competing against others and trying to earn the highest score. If you reach a high score, you may be awarded a prize or a freebie. Even if you don’t do well, you’ll be awarded some Tremor Coins for you efforts.
4. Watch videos. This is by far the easiest way to earn money with Tremor Games. Videos can be anywhere from 1 to 5 minutes long, with each video watched giving you 5 tremor coins. This method is not passive, meaning you have to click each time you go to the next video.
5. Complete micro online tasks. This isn’t the funnest activity on Tremor Games, but it’s an easy way to make some quick cash. These micro tasks usually take anywhere from 5 – 10 minutes to complete and can be anywhere to researching something on Facebook or taking a survey.
6. Refer friends. Even if you give Tremor Games a try and you don’t end up liking it, refer some of your friends that enjoy online gaming. You’ll earn 10% of however much they earn for life, even if you’re not a frequent user of the website.
7. Logging-in. Even if you don’t do anything, you still get coins for logging in daily. If your account is under 30 days old, you get 1 coin. If your account is between 30 and 60 days old, you get 2 coins. Any account over 90 days old receives 3 coins.
8. Cash out. From what I’ve noticed, you need a minimum of 145 Tremor Coins before you can even considering cashing out. Click on “Tremor Rewards” near the top of the page to view prizes available. Currently available are gift cards, bitcoin, PC games, ebooks, trading cards, avatars, LoL items and steam emoticons available for tarde-in.
How Much Can I Make With Tremor Games?
How much you can make with Tremor Games is a difficult question to answer. To be honest, the answer is not much.
Coins are given out based on the amount of games you play, surveys you take, etc. This is why we highly recommend you only participate in the Tremor Games program if you generally enjoy playing online games or you want to refer a friend and earn 10% of their earnings. Otherwise, you’ll be earning pennies on the dollar. Each Tremor Coin is only equivalent to earning $.01 cent.
However, we on FFL wouldn’t leave you without an estimate. For watching videos alone, you can make about $.60 cents an hour. Think of Tremor Games as a way to replace your other gaming activities instead of a way as gaining a stable income. Other video programs that have a much higher payout are Perk TV and Swagbucks.
If you already play online games and you want to make some extra cash for doing so, Tremor Games is perfect for you. However, don’t expect it to replace your income. Instead of just playing games, Tremor Games has expanded into paying you for watching videos, completing offers and taking surveys.
If you’d like to support us, please use our referral link. We would greatly appreciate it!
We’d love to hear your opinions about what you think about Tremor Games by leaving them in the comments below. Thanks for reading and happy frugaling!