WANT TO EARN EXTRA MONEY?
- Survey Junkie: Earn up to $50 per survey with one of the highest-paying survey sites on the web. Join Survey Junkie Now
- Swagbucks: Make money watching videos, taking surveys, shopping online and more. Join Swagbucks Now & Get a $5 Bonus
- LifePoints: Quickly becomming one of the best survey sites and apps out there. Earn up to $10 per survey in a short amount of time. Join LifePoints Now to Get a 10 Point Bonus
- MobileXpression: Earn free money (passive income) just by leaving an app installed on your phone. Join MobileXpression Now & Get a Free Gift Card in One Week
If you consider yourself a photographer at heart, you’re going to love Iconzoomer. Not only is it an app that allows you to take pictures, but you get paid for it as well. Iconzoomer pays you to take pictures of food, your friends, and even your shoes. You’re basically getting paid to share your life.
What Is Iconzoomer?
Iconzoomer is a free mobile app that pays you to show your life through average, consumer activities. These activities may include eating at a restaurant, shopping at a store, sitting at a park bench, or even taking a quick snapshot of the shoes you’re currently wearing.
The mission behind Iconzoomer is to allow the world to be more open about sharing their daily lives through snapshots. Iconzoomer uses your information to gain insight on current and upcoming trends around the world.
Iconzoomer will occasionally send you tasks to complete. Each time you take a requested picture, you earn points which can be redeemed for cash, Amazon gift cards, or donations to charity. The more pictures you take, the more money you make.
The only requirement on your end is to have a working smartphone that is capable of taking photos. You don’t need to worry if the photos are of high quality. This app is currently only available to those located in the US and the UK.
How Do I Get Started And Signed-Up With Iconzoomer?
Signing-up with Iconzoomer is easy and can be completed in 3 simple steps.
1. Register. You can register on the Iconzoomer website by clicking here. You’ll be asked to fill in some personal information and to verify your email.
2. Download the app. Once you’ve registered, you can download the Iconzoomer app via iOS or Android devices. Go ahead and log-in once you install the app and they’ll walk you through a quick tutorial.
3. View assignments. Now that you’re logged-in, you can view your assignments on the main page. At the top you’ll see how many credits you’ve earned. The orange rectangles represent which assignments you can complete and how many credits are available for each one. Below we see that there are assignments in the other and Interior category for 5 credits each.
4. Take a photo. Click on the assignment that you want to complete, and let Iconzoomer be allowed access to your gallery or camera. Take a picture.
5. Describe your photo. After taking the photo, tell them a little bit about the photo and the brands illustrated within in. Click upload when you’re finished and the photo will be verified by the Iconzoomer team.
6. Receive points. It normally takes them anywhere from 24 – 48 hours to review your photo. To redeem your credits for cash and other prizes, log back in to the Iconzoomer webpage and click on the “Use Your Credits” button found on the left-hand-side of the page. Congratulations on earning money!
How Much Can I Earn With Iconzoomer?
To be honest, you aren’t going to make a lot of money using Iconzoomer. The main reason is because it usually takes a long time for new assignments to come in.
200 credits is equivalent to $10 dollars to PayPal or Amazon gift cards. This means you’re most likely going to have to complete around 40 assignments before you can make your first redemption at 200 points, since most tasks are only worth 5 credits.
If you want to think of it in terms of money made per hour, completing a task is very quick and can be done in about 2 minutes. At this rate, you’re making about $7.50 per hour using the Iconzoomer app. This isn’t bad for simply taking pictures in your spare time.
For me personally, I don’t use Iconzoomer just for the cash. It’s a great way to earn a nice side-income while enjoying a hobby of mine – photography. That’s why I recommend this app to those who already enjoy taking pictures and want to share their lives with the rest of the world.
Iconzoomer can be a fun way to make some extra cash, but it’s not going to fill up your bank account. This is especially due to the fact that new assignments may take a while to come in.
If you’re looking for some great and easy mobile income-earners, we suggest the following:
If you have any questions, please feel free to leave them in the comments below. Thanks for reading and happy picture taking!