WANT TO EARN EXTRA MONEY?
- Survey Junkie: Earn up to $50 per survey with one of the highest-paying survey sites on the web. Join Survey Junkie Now
- Swagbucks: Make money watching videos, taking surveys, shopping online and more. Join Swagbucks Now & Get a $5 Bonus
- LifePoints: Quickly becomming one of the best survey sites and apps out there. Earn up to $10 per survey in a short amount of time. Join LifePoints Now to Get a 10 point bonus
- Vindale Research: One of the best survey sites on the web. Earn up to $50 per survey. Join Vindale Research Now & Get a $1 Bonus
Do you like to download apps, books, games, or movies from your Android device? Google Opinion Rewards is a great way to earn free Google Play credit when you complete surveys and answer poll questions directly from your phone. Each survey should take you no longer than 60 seconds.
What Is Google Opinion Rewards?
Google Opinion Rewards is a free mobile app that is currently only allowed for Android devices, allowing you to earn free credit to Google Play when you complete surveys or answer questions regarding specific products and promotions. This is a great way to fund your app purchases, especially those games that can be quite expensive. All credits are put directly in your Google Wallet Account which can be accessed each time you download an app on the Play Store.
Google uses the answers that you give them and gives them to researchers who can use this information to develop new products and technologies or take existing technologies and improve them. Google wants to make sure that your opinion really counts, and will reward you for giving it. Now there’s no need to buy overpriced Google Play gift cards.
How Do I Get Started With Google Opinion Rewards?
Getting started with Google Play Store is incredibly easy as long as you have an Android phone. If you don’t have one, we recommend the LG Fuel which can be purchased for as little as $20 – $30 on Amazon.
1. Register to Google Play. If you don’t already, get a Google Play account by opening the Google Play Store App on your Android phone. It should come with your device. You can either enter in your gmail account or create a new one.
2. Download the app. Type in Google Opinion Rewards in the search bar and download the app.
3. Complete surveys. Complete a maximum of 10 questions per survey and earn free Google Play credit. Most of the time you’ll earn $1 per each survey completed. It ma take some time for you to get a notification when you’re approved to start answering surveys. Credits are given almost instantly.
Although you’re not really getting cash from Google Opinion Rewards, it’s still a great way to save money if you’re making any Google Play Store purchases. Every once in a while I like to play games on my Android device, and thanks to this app I’ve never had to pay for a single one. Thanks for reading and happy frugaling!