WANT TO EARN EXTRA MONEY?
- Survey Junkie: Earn up to $50 per survey with one of the highest-paying survey sites on the web. Join Survey Junkie Now
- Swagbucks: Make money watching videos, taking surveys, shopping online and more. Join Swagbucks Now & Get a $5 Bonus
- LifePoints: Quickly becomming one of the best survey sites and apps out there. Earn up to $10 per survey in a short amount of time. Join LifePoints Now to Get a 10 point bonus
- Vindale Research: One of the best survey sites on the web. Earn up to $50 per survey. Join Vindale Research Now & Get a $1 Bonus
Apps that pay you to try out other apps are great, and we’ve just discovered another one called App Karma. Available for both iOS and Android devices, we’re going to show you how to maximize your earnings with this app.
What Is App Karma?
As mentioned above, App Karma is a free mobile app that is available on either iOS or Android platforms. They have multiple activities you can participate in and earn points:
- Watching Videos
- Daily Check-Ins
- Downloading Apps
The amount of points you earn depends entirely on the task you’re completing. These points can then be exchanged for either PayPal cash outs or gift cards. While all of these activities are great, we highly recommend you only focus on downloading apps – it’s the only task that will be worth your time.
Each time you download an app the developer pays App Karma a small commission. A portion of this is siphoned off to you – the user – and that’s where the money comes from.
How Much Can I Expect To Earn With App Karma?
The more points you save before you cash out, the more they are worth. For example, you can spend 4,000 points and cash out for $3, or save 10,000 and cash out for $4. Assuming we use this metric, 1,000 points is equal to $1.
When you first download the app, the offers are quite abundant. Most of the apps you see will give you anywhere from 20 to 375 points ($.02 cents to $.38 cents roughly). However, for apps that have higher rewards there usually tends to be more responsibilities.
For example, a few of the apps that give you 375 require you to download the app and spend $1 within in the game, or sign-up for a 30-day trial. We recommend that you stay away from these type of apps. By doing this, we still estimate that you can make a quick $5 – $10 upon initial installation.
After you get over the initial offers, the amount of apps that are uploaded to their list won’t be as much, but you can still earn some decent cash. We estimate that if you check back at least once a week and download all available apps on their offers list, you can make an extra $10 – $15 a month.
You can also watch a maximum of 15 app trailer videos extra 24 hours, but you only earn 1 point per video. Daily check-ins are quick and earn you 5 points and quizzes only give you 2.
Refer A Friend
App Karma has an incredibly generous referral bonus. For ever friend that signs-up using your referral link, you receive 30% of all of their points for life. Your friends also receive 300 bonus points. A great way to promote this is through Facebook or Twitter. If you’d like to support FFL, use our referral link here or use referral code jwuerch. Thank you!
Selected App Offers
There are also selected app offers to earn more points:
- Quizzes – Earn 30 – 100 points after taking a quiz about an app.
- Karma Play – Earn double the points if you play with the app the following day after installation.
- Featured Apps – If you make an in-app purchase, App Karma will reimburse you 120% of whatever you paid.
App Karma is very generous, and wants to make sure that you always have points in your account. When you redeem a gift card, they’ll automatically give you an additional 5% of the points that you spent.
How Do I Get Credited?
Most of the time you’re only going to need to open and run the app. There’s no time commitment, but we suggest leaving them open for at least 30 seconds before you close them. From there you can uninstall them and wait up to 24 hours before your account gets credited.
Higher-paying apps tend to require more work, such as reaching level 5 or signing-up for a free-trial. If you do decide to try these, just be sure to read the terms before you participate.
How Do I Get Started?
Getting started with App Karma is incredibly simple. We’re going to walk you through it in just 4 easy steps.
1. Install. You can download the App Karma App via iOS or Android devices by clicking this link here. You can sign-up using your email address.
2. Download Apps. You can download apps by either hitting the ‘Offers I’ or ‘Offers II’ tab. Be sure to read the requirements before you try them out, but most of them only require you to install and open. Points take as long as 24 hours to arrive.
3. Redeem rewards. Once you hit a minimum of 1,750 points in your account, you can redeem for a $1 Amazon Gift Card. Yet we recommend saving more points first since you get a better deal at higher values.
4. Refer a friend. For every friend you refer, you receive 30% of their points earned. If you have a social media account or a blog with a big following, contact App Karma and they’ll increase this amount to 40%.
App Karma is one of the higher-paying rewards apps and they have a lot more bonus features available. Expect to earn $5 – $10 upon installation and completing all initial offers. Other than that, you’re looking at around $10 – $15 a month. Use your referral link to increase this amount. Any questions or comments? Leave them down below.