WANT TO EARN EXTRA MONEY?
- Survey Junkie: Earn up to $50 per survey with one of the highest-paying survey sites on the web. Join Survey Junkie Now
- Swagbucks: Make money watching videos, taking surveys, shopping online and more. Join Swagbucks Now & Get a $5 Bonus
- LifePoints: Quickly becomming one of the best survey sites and apps out there. Earn up to $10 per survey in a short amount of time. Join LifePoints Now to Get a 10 Point Bonus
- DoorDash: Drive for DoorDash and start earning money on your own time! No passengers, no bosses, no limits. Drive For DoorDash Now & Get Your First Paycheck This Week
Pinecone Research is one of the more popular online survey sites currently on the web. They’ve been around for many years and their members have reported great payouts that are on time along with short surveys. In fact, they’re so popular that they are somewhat selective about who joins their team.
What Is Pinecone Research?
Pinecone Research is an online website that helps gather information used for consumer products. This information goes toward promoting and improving products that you use in every day lives. Companies from across the nation want your opinion and input in order to put the best product that they possibly can on the shelf.
Pinecone Research gathers this data by giving you surveys, usually in the form of multiple choice. Surveys on average take about 10-15 minutes and new ones are available once or twice a week. Most of the time you’ll be asked questions about food products or grocery shopping, depending on your demographics.
The amount that you receive per survey varies. It all depends on the company that is giving the survey and how many questions they ask. Each time you complete a survey, you are given points which can be exchanged for direct deposits to PayPal, gift cards to major retailers such as Amazon, or brand new electronics.
How Can I Get Started With Pinecone Research And Making Money?
Signing-up for Pinecone Research is a simple process, but getting approved isn’t always as easy as it seems. If you find yourself in this situation, try back in a few months, and they’ll most likely have a spot for you. Getting registered can be done in 3 easy steps.
1. Register. In order to register for Pinecone Research, you can take a short survey here in order to see if you qualify. If you don’t get accepted right away, it doesn’t hurt to try again. It’s usually because they aren’t accepting new applications at the time. Try again in a few weeks to a few months.
2. Wait for surveys. Once you go through the registration process, Pinecone Research will send you emails automatically a new survey is available. They will give you instructions on how to complete them along with a username and password in case you forgot yours.
3. Cash out. Surveys shouldn’t take you too long and you’ll be rewarded almost immediately after completion. Go to their rewards section and cash out whatever prize you like.
How Much Can I Earn With Pinecone Research?
The amount you can earn from Pinecone Research varies based on your demographic information. If it’s more in align with the type of consumer that they are looking for, the more surveys you will receive and thus more cash. I’m going to share with you my personal experience on how much I earn from them.
On average, I receive 1-2 surveys a week that take about 10 – 15 minutes each. These surveys pay on average 300 points ($3.00). So essentially I’m making anywhere from $12 – $18 dollars per hour completing surveys. This number is very high, and is most likely the reason they limit the number of surveys given.
If you get tired of receiving surveys from Pinecone Research, do not stop taking them. Once you stop, they may stop sending you more in the future. It is best to send an email notifying them that you need to take a short break from taking a survey. Once you’re ready to jump back on, send them another message and they’ll continue using your data in their research process.
Not many survey sites pay as high as Pinecone Research, but the surveys they do offer are limited. The great part is that every time a new survey is available, they notify you by sending an email with your username and password. Sometimes you may not be able to sign-up right away because they won’t be accepting new applications, so be sure to try back once a month or so. Registration is 100% free, so there’s no point in not giving it shot.
If you’d like to share your thoughts or if you have any questions regarding Pinecone Research, feel free to leave them in the comments below. I always respond quickly. Thanks for reading and happy frugaling!