WANT TO EARN EXTRA MONEY?
- Survey Junkie: Earn up to $50 per survey with one of the highest-paying survey sites on the web. Join Survey Junkie Now
- Swagbucks: Make money watching videos, taking surveys, shopping online and more. Join Swagbucks Now & Get a $5 Bonus
- Vindale Research: One of the best survey sites on the web. Earn up to $50 per survey. Join Vindale Research Now & Get a $1 Bonus
- Ibotta: Earn cash back when you take pictures of receipts and shop online. Get a $10 bonus when you sign-up using our link and claim your first offer. Join Ibotta Now to Get $10
If you’ve ever heard of Swagbucks, you know that you can make some extra cash by doing tasks online such as watching videos, taking polls and filling-out surveys. Earning Station is exactly the same way. It’s completely free to join and easy to sign-up and start earning cash.
What Exactly Is Earning Station?
Do you already watch videos, take surveys, shop, clip coupons, and play games online? Hopefully you’re getting rewarded for it. If not, Earning Station solves this problem. Each activity that you do gives you what is called Station Dollars (SD). These SD are just as good as cash, where you can exchange them for gift cards, direct cash payouts, and other cool rewards.
It usually doesn’t take long before you can cash out, and the tasks are nothing short of being easy. New activities and offers are added regularly so you can continuously earn money. It’s almost impossible to run out of tasks to do on Earning Station.
How Do I Sign-Up & Get Started Earning Cash With Earning Station?
Signing-up for Earning station is very simple and can be done in 3 easy steps.
1. Register. You can register for Earning Station by clicking this link here. In order to create an account, you’ll need to enter some personal information such as your email, name etc.
2. Confirm Email. You’ll get a confirmation email once you fill-out all of your information. Click on the link you receive to activate your account.
3. Complete tasks & cash out. We’ll go into more detail below about which tasks or worth completing and have a high payout. When you earn enough SD (1,000 minimum) you can cash out for prizes. There’s over 100 gift cards available, or you can choose other cool prizes and deposits to PayPal.
How Much Can I Expect To Earn With Earning Station?
The amount you can earn with Earning Station depends on the amount of work you’re willing to put in along with what tasks you decide to complete. Obviously, the more work, the more you earn. However, there are some tasks that don’t really have a high payout. We’re going to tell you how much each one pays so that you can decide for yourself.
One of the most passive ways to earn SD. You earn 2 SD for every 10 videos you watch. While it’s not much and you can probably gain more completing other tasks, there’s not much you have to do. Furthermore, you can catch up on news and learn other new things. Unfortunately, you do have to click to go to the next video.
Surveys are great because you’re actually told how many SD you’ll earn beforehand and how long the survey will take. When you start off, there should be one available that pays 80 SD for 7 minutes of work, which is pretty good. However, often times there are surveys that don’t pay out well, such as 50 SD for 25 minutes of work. That’s just over $1.00 per hour.
I personally don’t prefer coupon clicking, but if you’re already using them, you might as well get paid for it. Each time a coupon is redeemed you earn a certain amount of SD (usually 1-5). This is a great way to save money on your shopping plus earn a little bit of extra cash.
I once knew someone who used a trick to earn more SD. They would print coupons off of Earning Station and then leave them near products in the store. They received SD, Earning Station was happier for earning come revenue, and the consumer earned a discount. Everybody wins.
These tasks are great because they don’t take long. If you only have a few minutes, these are the tasks to complete. Even if you don’t, most of them still have a great payout. This section consists of signing-up for free trials, registering for giveaways, downloading apps to your phone, and much more. I actually usually go to this section first before any other one on Earning Station.
Sometimes you’ll find shopping offers on the front page or under Express Deals. Basically you’re getting paid to use their affiliate link. For example, they’ll give you 5% back in the form of SD if you first use their link to go to Groupon and purchase something. They get paid and you get paid.
While the concept is great, we don’t recommend this. This is because there are many other websites called shopping portals that will pay you to do the same thing with a much higher payout, and they have thousands of online retailers. You can read our article on the Top 10 Cash Back Portals.
Refer A Friend
Out of any of the tasks, this one is definitely the easiest to complete and has the highest payout. Each time you refer a friend you get 10% of the cash they earn on SD for life! If you’d like to support FFL, you can use our referral link here. We’d greatly appreciate it!
Earning Station is a great way to earn some extra cash. It doesn’t take me long to earn up to 1,000 SD, especially when all I do is complete Express Deals. Make sure to refer a friend to maximize your income, as you get 10% of whatever they earn. A quick post through Facebook or Twitter usually helps get a lot of referrals.
Want more sites like Earning Station? We highly recommend the following:
If you have any questions or comments, feel free to leave them in the comments below. Thanks again for reading and happy frugaling!