WANT TO EARN EXTRA MONEY?
- Survey Junkie: Earn up to $50 per survey with one of the highest-paying survey sites on the web. Join Survey Junkie Now
- Swagbucks: Make money watching videos, taking surveys, shopping online and more. Join Swagbucks Now & Get a $5 Bonus
- Vindale Research: One of the best survey sites on the web. Earn up to $50 per survey. Join Vindale Research Now & Get a $1 Bonus
- Ibotta: Earn cash back when you take pictures of receipts and shop online. Get a $10 bonus when you sign-up using our link and claim your first offer. Join Ibotta Now to Get $10
Need some quick cash? You can sign-up for a Netspend account for absolutely free and they’ll credit your account with $20 in cash. No credit card or any other payment information is required to register. The only requirement is that you have to sign-up and deposit $40. You can withdraw all of your money once you receive the bonus from an ATM.
What Exactly Is NetSpend?
NetSpend is a prepaid Visa debit card that you can use on all purchases that normally require visa. You can use it to manage your money, make everyday purchases, and withdraw money at the ATM. They personally have an online budgeting center that helps you manage your finances and tell you what you’re spending money on.
How Do I Get The $20?
To get your $20 bonus, follow these 4 simple steps.
1. Sign-up. You can sign-up for a new NetSpend account by clicking this link here. You’ll be required to fill-out some personal information such as your name, email, address, etc.
2. Receive your card. You’ll need to wait approximately 7-10 business days to receive your NetSpend Visa Debit Card in the mail. After you receive the card, you can login to your account and activate it.
3. Load cash. If you want the free $20 dollars, you must load $40 dollars on to your account again.
4. Wait. Wait up to 7 days and you should receive an extra $20 dollars in your NetSpend account. You can go to any ATM and withdraw your initial $40 plus the extra $20 you received as a bonus for a total of $60.
It took me about 6 days for them to deposit the $20 bonus into my account. If you don’t end up receiving your cash, simply contact the NetSpend team and they’ll be more than happy to help you.
Currently, this offer is only valid for US residents. If you have any questions or comments about getting this bonus, feel free to leave them down below in the comments section. Thanks for reading and happy frugaling.