WANT TO EARN EXTRA MONEY?
- Survey Junkie: Earn up to $50 per survey with one of the highest-paying survey sites on the web. Join Survey Junkie Now
- Swagbucks: Make money watching videos, taking surveys, shopping online and more. Join Swagbucks Now & Get a $5 Bonus
- Vindale Research: One of the best survey sites on the web. Earn up to $50 per survey. Join Vindale Research Now & Get a $1 Bonus
- Ibotta: Earn cash back when you take pictures of receipts and shop online. Get a $10 bonus when you sign-up using our link and claim your first offer. Join Ibotta Now to Get $10
American Express is currently offering a special deal for its card members until the end of August. By spending $20 on Amazon, you will automatically receive $20 in statement credit to your American Express credit card account.
Here are the steps outlined to get the deal.
1. First log-in to your American Express Account online. When you get to your account main screen, scroll down until you see the tab “Amex Offers For You.” Click on the tab.
2. Find the Amazon offer for $20 back when you spend $20. Hit “Save Offer.” Your offer is now stored under my offers.
3. Go to Amazon.com and spend a minimum of $20.00. Don’t know what to spend yet? Buy an e-gift card and send it to yourself before the offer expires. You must use your American Express credit card in order to receive the $20.00 statement credit.
4. You’ll shortly receive an email after your purchase. Activate the gift card by following the steps in the email and receive $20 into your Amazon account.
5. Wait up to a maximum of 90 days after August 31st to reclaim your $20 statement credit. If it went through correctly, it should say that your offer was redeemed under the “Amex Offers For You” tab within 3 days. Otherwise, contact American Express to work a solution.
Bonus:If you want to purchase something other than a gift card through Amazon, you can get 6% cash back on certain deals by going through BeFrugal.com.
Please take note that this offer is targeted for certain card holders only. The offer may appear on one person’s account but not on another. The best way to see if you can get the deal or not is to log-in and find out.
If you have any questions about this deal, please leave them in the comments below. Thanks for reading.