Want to Earn Some Extra Money?
- Survey Junkie: Earn up to $50 per survey with one of the highest-paying survey sites on the web. Join Survey Junkie Now
- Swagbucks: Make money watching videos, taking surveys, shopping online and more. Join Swagbucks Now & Get a $5 Bonus
- YouGov: Get paid to share your opinion by completing surveys and earn up to $50 in cash or gift cards per survey. Join YouGov Now For a $2 Sign-up Bonus
- MobileXpression: Earn free money (passive income) just by leaving an app installed on your phone. Join MobileXpression Now & Get a Free Gift Card in One Week
Update: This bank no longer exists.
Want a quick and easy $25? For a limited time, Zenbanx is offering $25 to all new members who open an account with a referral link. No deposit is necessary. The only requirement is that you link and verify a current bank account.
What’s The Deal?
Zenbanx had the same promotion back in July, and now it’s back. As long as you use a referral link to sign-up for a new bank account, you’ll receive a free $25 in your new account within 1 – 2 business days. You also get a fee-free debit card upon sign-up.
The president of Zenbanx is the former CEO of ING Banking and also has FDIC insurance of up to $100,000. No deposits are required in order to get the bonus. If you’re really worried about linking a bank account of yours, you can always use Chime, a fee-free prepaid debit card. You will also need to take a picture of either your ID or passport.
You must be a US or Canadian citizen to sign-up. While this bonus isn’t as high as a lot of other bank account bonuses, it’s a great addition if you happen to want some more cash. The best part about this bonus is that you can refer as many friends as you want. When they sign-up and get their $25 bonus, so do you.
How Do I Sign-Up?
It can be a bit of a lengthy process to get started with a new Zenbanx account, so we want to make sure and walk you through the gist of it in just a few steps.
1. Register. You can register for a new account by clicking this link here. Enter in your personal information, just like you would when applying for any bank account.
2. Verify your identity. You’ll be asked to verify your identity, and you’ll be required to do so during the application process. This means that you’ll need to hold up some form of identification in front of your webcam or camera to take a live snapshot of your identification and also yourself.
3. Link your bank. In order to get the $25, the only requirement you’ll need to make is to link a bank account. No deposits are required. After you finish, refer as many friends as you can. Each time your friend uses your referral link and links their account, you also get $25.
It may seem like $25 isn’t a lot of money for opening a new bank account, but you’re only doing a soft credit pull and it just takes a few minutes to complete. Bonuses like this are one of the easiest ways to earn some extra cash. Let us know if you have any questions about the process down below, and thanks for reading!
My name is Jason Wuerch and I'm currently located in Madrid, Spain running a personal finance blog called Frugal For Less. My goal is to help everyone and anyone willing to make and save money through easy and simple ways that don't require much effort. Just because you're frugal doesn't mean you have to give up life's luxuries.