Gyft is having a promotion where you can get $5 any gift card through their website when you purchase a gift card of $25 dollars or higher. This is perfect for getting a 20% discount on your upcoming purchase or buy a gift card and use it for later use. Make sure to use the promotion by March 26th before it expires.
How Do I Get $5 Off Of Gift Cards?
There’s only 3 simple steps that need to be taken in order to get your discounted gift card.
1. Go to www.gyft.com and register for a new account. Click the “Sign Up Free” button in the upper-right-hand corner.
2. All you will need to sign-up is enter your email, name and create a password for a new account.
Verify your email address by clicking on the link in your email and you’ll be redirected back to their site.
3. Once you’re back on the website, go ahead and click the “Buy Gift Card” button. You’ll be presented with a wide selection of gift cards.
I highly recommend choosing the Amazon gift card, as they are the most difficult gift cards to get a discount. Otherwise, you can usually get a discount on any gift card through Raise.
4. Select the gift card you want and go through the checkout process. When you get to the payment page, type in the promotion code GYFTLAXCADKCML and you’ll receive a $5 discount off of any card you purchase that’s worth $25 dollars or more.
5. When you go to the final page, you’ll notice that you’ll only be charged $20 dollars for a $25 dollar gift card.
It will be sent to your email within the next two hours. You just saved 20% off of your next purchase!
If you’re a new customer to Gyft, you will also receive a free promo code for a $5 dollar discount off of any gift card worth $15 dollars or more.
How Can I Save Even More With Gyft?
If you want to learn more about shopping portals and how to get extra cash back, you can click this link here.
Make sure to also use a cash back credit card. You can get up to 2% cash back on every purchase with the Citi Double Cash Card.
Go ahead and purchase a gift card from Gyft before the promotion ends on March 26th. Even if you’re not making a purchase right away, an opportunity of saving 20% off of a $25 dollar gift card doesn’t come around too often.
If you have any questions about signing-up or the promotion, please leave them in the comments below. Thanks for reading!