Want to Earn Some Extra Money?
- Survey Junkie: Earn up to $50 per survey with one of the highest-paying survey sites on the web. Join Survey Junkie Now
- Swagbucks: Make money watching videos, taking surveys, shopping online and more. Join Swagbucks Now & Get a $5 Bonus
- YouGov: Get paid to share your opinion by completing surveys and earn up to $50 in cash or gift cards per survey. Join YouGov Now For a $2 Sign-up Bonus
- MobileXpression: Earn free money (passive income) just by leaving an app installed on your phone. Join MobileXpression Now & Get a Free Gift Card in One Week
There are a lot of Amazon Review Sites that we’ve mentioned here on FFL, and today is no different. We’re going to bring to you another one called Giveaway Service. Simply request an Amazon product that you’d like to receive at a large discount (or free), and leave your honest product review in exchange.
What Is Giveaway Service?
Giveaway Service is a web-based platforms that helps connect Amazon sellers with Amazon consumers. Sellers want their products to climb to the top of Amazon rankings, and one way to do this is by receiving a lot of product reviews. However, sometimes their inventory can be difficult to promote.
Sellers can market their products at a discount or for free to buyers who agree to leave their honest product opinion in exchange after getting a chance to test the product. Giveaway Service acts as a middleman that connects these two people. Registration is 100% free.
Most review sites that we’ve introduced on FFL require that you leave an Amazon product review after getting your product, but this one works a little bit differently. There are separate rules for each product, so make sure to read them before requesting a product. Sometimes an Amazon review is sufficient, but other times you may be required to write a blog review instead.
For me personally, I tend to stay away from the products that require more than an Amazon review. Otherwise, it’s more complicated than it needs to be.
Still skeptical? Checkout the products that I’ve received below for absolutely FREE.
- Waterproof Bluetooth Speaker
- AB WOW Core Shredder
- Salt & Pepper Grinder
- Cast Iron Conditioning Oil
- Sunglasses For Men By Tough
When you leave a review, be sure to give your honest opinion about it. If you don’t like the product, say so. Sellers want to hear your honest opinion about the product so that they have a chance to review it. You’ll get a chance to read one of my sample reviews down below.
One caveat is that when you leave a review, you must include a sentence that goes along the lines of the following:
“I received this product at a discount/for free in exchange for my honest review.”
Take note that shipping is not free. That’s why if you plan on reviewing a lot of products, we recommend signing-up for Amazon Prime with free two-day shipping. If you don’t want to pay the $99 annual fee, you can also sign-up for a free-trial. You can read our full Amazon Prime Review here.
How Do I Get Started With Giveaway Service?
While registering is fairly simple, there’s a few things you need to keep in mind along the way. Here we break it down into 6 steps.
1. Register. You can register for a new account by clicking this link here. You’ll need to enter your email, name, and create a password to continue. An email verification will be sent to you.
2. Enter in profile information. When you click on the email verification link, you’ll be redirected to a page that requests more information. Not everything needs to be filled-in, but make sure to enter in your Amazon Profile Link.
3. Browse products. Once you enter all of that information, you can click on the “Promotions” tab at the top of the page and view the products you wish to review. Click on the image to view the rules.
4. Read the rules. I can’t stress this enough. Make sure to read the fine print before requesting to test a product. Sometimes they don’t always require you to leave an Amazon review, but most of the time they do.
5. Purchase Amazon product. If the seller agrees to let you review, you will get an email notification with a promotion code. Enter this during your Amazon checkout to receive your discount.
6. Leave product review. Make sure to leave a product review only after receiving your product. You can view one of our samples below or directly on the Amazon page here. Click the image to enlarge.
I always make sure to check Giveaway Service before purchasing a product on Amazon. This way I can see whether the product I need can be purchased for free, or I can receive something that’s very similar at a large discount.
If you’re looking for other Amazon Review Sites, here’s a list of the ones we’ve covered thus far:
- AMZ Review Trader
- Elite Deal Club
- Dollar Deal Reviews
- Home Product Testing
- Product Elf
- Deals For Reviews
If you’re looking for other ways to save money on Amazon, you can find out how to get a large discount by looking at the following:
- Top 10 Ways For Saving Money At Amazon
- Get 18.5% On Specific Amazon Products With Discover It
- Free $5 Gift Card When You Download The Amazon App
- How To Get 10% Off All Gift Cards On Amazon
If you have any questions about purchasing products on Amazon or with Giveaway Service, feel free to leave them in the comments below. Thanks for reading and happy frugaling!
My name is Jason Wuerch and I'm currently located in Madrid, Spain running a personal finance blog called Frugal For Less. My goal is to help everyone and anyone willing to make and save money through easy and simple ways that don't require much effort. Just because you're frugal doesn't mean you have to give up life's luxuries.