WANT TO EARN EXTRA MONEY?
- Survey Junkie: Earn up to $50 per survey with one of the highest-paying survey sites on the web. Join Survey Junkie Now
- Swagbucks: Make money watching videos, taking surveys, shopping online and more. Join Swagbucks Now & Get a $5 Bonus
- LifePoints: Quickly becomming one of the best survey sites and apps out there. Earn up to $10 per survey in a short amount of time. Join LifePoints Now to Get a 10 point bonus
- Vindale Research: One of the best survey sites on the web. Earn up to $50 per survey. Join Vindale Research Now & Get a $1 Bonus
We recently wrote about how you can get $7 in free credit with your first meal on DoorDash when you use a referral code to sign-up.
The same thing applies when it comes to using a referral link to SkipTheDishes. Automatically receive $7 in credit toward your first food delivery. They currently deliver to many Canadian cities and select US cities with rapid expansion.
What Is SkipTheDishes?
SkipTheDishes is a company that partners with local restaurants in order to help deliver food to people with busy lives. You look up specific restaurants on their website, order from their menu, and pay to have it delivered directly to your door.
When you use someone else’s referral link to sign-up for an account, your friend gets $7 in credit and you also receive $7 in credit toward your first order. You’ll find that most delivery fees come out anywhere from $0 – $7 depending on the area. All prices on their online menus are the same that you’d get if went to the restaurant in person.
Currently the majority of restaurants that SkipTheDishes has partnered with are located in Canada, but they are quickly expanding across the US to major cities.
Even if they’re not located near you, it’s a good idea to get the credit while you can for when they are nearby. Here is a short list of just some of the cities in which they function:
- East Vancouver
How Do I Get My $7 Credit And Place An Order?
It’s very simple to get your first $7 with SkipTheDishes by following these 5 steps.
1. Register. You can click this link here to register for a new account, and it must be a referral link. You can either use your email or Facebook account to sign-up. We greatly appreciate it when you use our links. Thank you!
2. Select a location. On their homepage type in your zip code or city to find a location near you.
3. Select a restaurant. Select the restaurant of your choosing and view their delivery price and time before you make a decision. Click on one of the links to see their full menu.
4. Checkout. Your first $7 credit will automatically be taken off during checkout on your first order.
5. Refer friends. Each time you refer a friend, they get $7 in credit and so do you.
Although SkipTheDishes most likely is unable to deliver to your area at the moment, with their rapid expansion it wouldn’t be surprising if it were to happen soon. Therefore we recommending getting the promotional credit while you can.
This is a great way for busy professionals to get food delivered directly to their door. If you have any questions or comments, feel free to leave them down below. Thanks for reading and happy frugaling!