WANT TO EARN EXTRA MONEY?
- Survey Junkie: Earn up to $50 per survey with one of the highest-paying survey sites on the web. Join Survey Junkie Now
- Vindale Research: One of the best survey sites on the web. Earn up to $50 per survey. Join Vindale Research Now & Get a $1 Bonus
- Swagbucks: Make money watching videos, taking surveys, shopping online and more. Join Swagbucks Now & Get a $5 Bonus
- Ibotta: Earn cash back when you take pictures of receipts and shop online. Get a $10 bonus when you sign-up using our link and claim your first offer. Join Ibotta Now to Get $10
The weather is starting to get cold, so now is as good as time as ever to stock up on some new school clothes. An online shopping website for children’s clothing called Schoola is holding a promotion that can get you $20 in shopping credit, 30% off, and free shipping. Not only that, but all of the referral credit that FFL receives will be given back to school children.
What Is Schoola?
Schoola has created a unique solution that helps give back to schools in our community. They realize that in order for school children to succeed in their studies, they have to put most of their focus on schoolwork rather than worry about where their next meal comes from or if they’re going to have enough clothing.
All of their clothing must be thoroughly clean and not damaged in any way. This means that any clothing they have will not include any of the following:
- Stretched Fabric
- Tears, Rips, or Holes
- Scuff Marks
- Decorations Added After Purchase
In short, any clothing that you decide to purchase from the Schoola website is considered to be in Like New Condition and should be indistinguishable from new clothing. Furthermore, they are highly reluctant to take any clothing with missing labels. They need to have this in order to determine its worth.
Since these articles of clothing are gently used and given to Schoola in the form of donations, you’re going to find extremely cheap prices on their website. Resale value ranges anywhere from 30% – 70% of the original value, and this includes great brands such as Gap, Abercrombie & Fitch, and more.
They currently have women and childrens clothing at the moment. While they do have some mens clothing under the “Teen Boys,” category, their selection is extremely limited. If you do not wish to purchased used clothing, you can also find brand new articles with their tags still attached.
If you’d like to help out, you can also donate clothing to Schoola. They’ll send you a bag that comes with prepaid posting. Fill the bag with as much clothing as you can and it will be sent to their warehouse and put up for resale.
How Do Prices Compare?
We wanted to take a closer look at just how much people are saving by going through Schoola instead of another retailer. We used one of the most inexpensive retailers we know, Amazon. On the Amazon page, we can get a pair of Abercrombie & Fitch Jeans for $50.95. We can get an almost identical pair of jeans of Schoola for only $14.98. That’s 70% in savings!
FFL Is Helping Out
Each time you refer a friend on Schoola, you get a $20 credit and your friend also gets $20 in credit. FFL would like to help out as well. If you use our referral link, all the money that we receive will be used to buy clothing and then donated to children in need. Referral credit will only be given after your first purchase. We greatly appreciate it!
How Do I Get $20 In Schoola Credit & 30% Off?
Right now Schoola is holding a promotion that will give you $30 in credit as well as 30% off your next order. Just follow these 5 steps below.
1. Register. You can register for a new account and receive $20 in credit when you use our sign-up link here. You’ll need to enter in your name and email to get started.
2. Enter promotion code. Hurry and enter their promotion code “FALL” on checkout before it expires. This will give you an additional 30% off your purchase.
3. Free shipping. As long as you have $25 or more in your cart, you’ll qualify for free shipping. You’re also getting up to 70% off retail prices along with helping public schools throughout the nation.
4. Refer a friend. Each time you refer a friend, you get an additional $20 in your account, and your friend also gets a free $20. FFL would like to give back to schools. All of the credit that we receive from our referral links will be used to buy clothes in and then donated to school children in need. Referral credit will only be awarded after the first purchase.
I’d personally like to thank everyone who has donated to school children through Schoola or through other channels. It’s difficult for students to focus when they have to worry about food and clothing. Every dollar that we receive in referral credit will be used to give back to schools. If you have any questions or comments, leave them down below. Thanks for reading and happy frugaling!