WANT TO EARN EXTRA MONEY?
- Survey Junkie: Earn up to $50 per survey with one of the highest-paying survey sites on the web. Join Survey Junkie Now
- Swagbucks: Make money watching videos, taking surveys, shopping online and more. Join Swagbucks Now & Get a $5 Bonus
- LifePoints: Quickly becomming one of the best survey sites and apps out there. Earn up to $10 per survey in a short amount of time. Join LifePoints Now to Get a 10 Point Bonus
- DoorDash: $0 delivery fee on your first order with DoorDash. Get Your First Delivery with DoorDash Free
Want to get Amazon products at a really cheap price or at over a 90% discount? In exchange for leaving a product review, iLoveToReview will help you get a discount on your next Amazon product, or possibly for free.
What Is iLoveToReview?
iLoveToReview is an Amazon Review Site that helps connect sellers with buyers. Sometimes buyers don’t get enough traction when starting out selling on Amazon, so they need to find a way to promote their product. This is where they team up with iLoveToReview.
Sellers (usually for a short time) will give away their product or offer it at a high enough discount so that enough people will leave it. In exchange, you have to leave an honest review for their product after it arrives and you try it out.
After placing an order and testing out the product, you’ll have up to two weeks to leave a review on Amazon. The only catch is that when you leave the review, you must say that you were given a promotional offer to review the product. Here’s what I usually copy and paste:
“This product was provided at a discounted price in exchange for my honest review.”
If this sentence or a similar one is not found on the page, iLoveToReview may revoke your account, thus preventing you from getting any more free or heavily discounted items on Amazon.
Joining is 100% free. Expect to receive on average 2 to 6 offers a week to review products. Not every member receives the same promotions, as some products are released to a small community, usually the ones who have been a member for quite some time and have left good, honest reviews. You must have an active cell phone to sign-up for verification.
So far I’ve received this awesome Car Charger With A Free MicroUSB Cord for free!.
How Do I Sign-Up & Get Started With iLoveToReview?
Signing-up is a very straightforward process and can be done in 3 simple steps.
1. Register. You can register for a new account by clicking this link here. Click on the button in the green box that says “Click Here Now.”
2. Verify your phone number. Unfortunately, in order to make sure you’re not scamming them with multiple accounts, iLoveToReview requires that you have an active, working phone number.
3. Wait for product reviews. After you get signed-up, you’ll have to wait for products to come to you via email. Make sure to act quickly, as sometimes they limit the amount of users that can claim a promotion of a product.
4. Leave a review. After you receive the product and test it, go on to Amazon and leave a review. Make sure to be completely honest – you do not have to leave a good review if you don’t want to. Also make sure to mention that you are leaving a review in exchange for a promotion. Below is a sample of my review (click to enlarge).
How Can I Save Even More Money On Amazon?
Even though we are getting certain products for free, that’s not always the case. Here is a short list of some other ways that you can get huge discounts.
1. Get 10% – 18.5% Cash Back On All Purchases
Discover recently launched a promotion in which they are doubling all cash back earned at the end of the year. During the summer, they already give 5% back on Amazon purchases. Double that and you could earn 10%, plus us an online shopping portal to get an extra 8.5%. You can read more about this here.
2. Get 8% – 16.5% Back On Amazon
Maybe the promotion above about the Discover Double Cash Back ended and you still want to find a way to get cash back. By buying Amazon gift cards at a discount and using online shopping portals, you can easily get a minimum of 8% off and up to a maximum of 16.5% on ALL products on Amazon.
3. Amazon Prime Store Card Gives 5% Off All Purchases
The steps above are great, but maybe you are in a hurry and don’t want to go through all of the steps. The Amazon Prime Store Card gives 5% off all purchases made on Amazon, and this credit is automatically put back into your account. They’re also giving a free $40 dollar gift card for signing-up. You can read more about this here.
4. Save 20% Or More On Commonly Purchased Items
Are there certain items that you buy on a frequent basis such as paper towels, toiler paper or canned foods? When you use Amazon’s Subscribe & Save Feature, you get 5% off of all subscribed items that are automatically sent to your door every month. Subscribe 5 items or more and save 15%. Use your Amazon Prime Store Card and save 20%! You can read more about this here.
5. Get Amazon Gift Cards At 20% Off
You may have to do a bit more digging to get 20% off Amazon Gift Cards, but it’s worth it. Reddit has a SubReddit that’s a gift card exchange, and the going rate for these gift cards is 20% off. Just be sure to follow the proper steps so you don’t get scammed, especially if you’re new. You can read more about this here.
Amazon is one of the most popular retailers on the web, and I’m constantly buying products from them. If I can get items for free, I almost always will. However, we don’t have to stop with an iLoveToReview account. There are other sites that do the exact same thing. Keep in mind that registration is 100% free.
Here are two other review websites that allow you to exchange reviews for free or really cheap products:
iLoveToReview does not take away shipping, so if you haven’t yet, I highly recommend signing-up for Amazon Prime. If you have any questions or comments, feel free to leave them down below. We’d be more than happy to answer them. Again, thanks for reading and happy frugaling!