WANT TO EARN EXTRA MONEY?
- Survey Junkie: Earn up to $50 per survey with one of the highest-paying survey sites on the web. Join Survey Junkie Now
- Swagbucks: Make money watching videos, taking surveys, shopping online and more. Join Swagbucks Now & Get a $5 Bonus
- Vindale Research: One of the best survey sites on the web. Earn up to $50 per survey. Join Vindale Research Now & Get a $1 Bonus
- Ibotta: Earn cash back when you take pictures of receipts and shop online. Get a $10 bonus when you sign-up using our link and claim your first offer. Join Ibotta Now to Get $10
Before shopping on Amazon, I almost never go directly to their webpage. This is all because of Amazon Review Sites. Agree to leave a review for the product you purchase, and in exchange get a large discount.
Sometimes I even get the products for free. DealGoGoGo has quickly grown to become one of the most popular Amazon Review Sites on the web. They have over 4,000 products and offer discounts of up to 99%. If you keep reading, we’ll also show you how to save an extra 7% on all Amazon purchases.
What Is DealGoGoGo?
As mentioned above, DealGoGoGo is one of the newer and more popular Amazon Review Sites on the web. Sellers on Amazon need a way to promote their products, and buyers want to receive a great deal. DealGoGoGo works as a middleman by connecting the two together.
When you go to the site, you can select from one of their 4,000+ products. Choose the deal you’re most interested and receive a promotion code. Enter this promotion code at checkout and your discount will be automatically applied. Once you receive the product and get a chance to try it out, you need to leave a review of the product on the Amazon website.
Depending on the review site, the discount you receive ranges from a couple of dollars to receiving the item completely for free. With DealGoGoGo, discounts range from 50% – 99% off for all products. This way you know you’re almost always going to get a good deal since the minimum amount is at least half off.
The great thing about DealGoGoGo is that you can apply up to 10 Amazon coupon codes at a time (with a maximum of 5 per day). Want more great deals? Close your open deals by submitting product reviews. If you happen to get a coupon code that doesn’t work or you change your mind on a purchase, submit a ticket. It won’t count against your ten.
Compared with other Amazon Review Sites, you won’t find any supplements or nutrition products. The majority of items mainly fall into the categories of fashion, baby, mom, home or electric. You’ll always be approved for a deal as long as you haven’t reached your maximum limit of 10 products.
Registration is 100% free, and you only need an Amazon account and email address to get approved.
Do I Need To Pay For Shipping?
The same shipping costs that you get on Amazon apply here. You don’t have to pay for shipping for transactions of $35 or more. About 70% of the products listed on DealGoGoGo qualify for Amazon Prime shipping. This means for a $99 annual fee, you get free two-day shipping along with other benefits.
How To Leave Product Reviews
There’s a reason why sellers are able to give such a large discount on their products. When you leave a positive review, it helps their product rankings. They’re willing to sacrifice a bit of money in order to promote whatever they’re selling.
While it is encouraged to leave a positive review for your product, the most important thing is to be honest. Sellers generally want to know how well their product is doing in the marketplace. Try to leave at least 2-3 sentences on what you liked about the product, how you feel that it could improve, and whether you’d recommend it to a friend.
If you order something and there’s something defective, note it in your writeup. Only this way can a seller take your information and make any necessary changes. You will in no way be penalized for leaving a negative review.
Since we are making a purchase due to the fact that we’re getting a discount on it, your review must contain something along the lines of the following statement:
“This product was provided at a discounted price in exchange for my honest review.”
If you don’t contain the above sentence in your review, it is possible that Amazon will consider your review as biased. This can result in banning you from leaving product reviews in the future. In turn, you won’t be able to receive anymore deals through DealGoGoGo.
How Can I Get Started With DealGoGoGo?
Getting started with DealGoGoGo is incredibly simple and can be done in just 5 easy steps. We’re here to walk you through the process detail by detail.
1. Register. You can register for a new account on the DealGoGoGo site by clicking this link here. Click on the “sign-up” button in the upper-right-hand corner of the page. You’ll need to enter your name, email and Amazon Profile URL. Registration is 100% free.
2. Select a deal. Before you select a product, you’ll be able to view it’s price and its discount. In the image below, we see that we can get a wall clock for just $1.99, 82% off the purchase price. If you want the deal, click on “Request Coupon Code.” You can also choose to view the product on Amazon first. You can choose from a maximum of 10 products to review at a time.
3. Apply code. Once you receive your product code, enter it in the promotion box on the Amazon checkout page. You can always view what products you’ve selected and your list of coupons in the “My Coupons” link in the navigation bar.
4. Leave a review. After receiving your product and getting a chance to test it out, leave a product review. Make sure that your review includes the phrase “I received this product at a discount/free in exchange for my honest review.” You can view a sample review that we’ve written up in the image below. You may need to wait 5 – 10 minutes before your review is approved.
5. Submit review. Submit your review to the DealGoGoGo page after Amazon approves it. You can find your review URL by going to your Amazon review page. Copy the permalink for your review and paste it to the submission box.
What Are My Favorite Products?
I’ve already done quite a bit of shopping with DealGoGoGo. Here are my top three favorite products thus far.
1. Nessie Ladle – $0.99 (85% discount)
This cute Nessie ladle was perfect for making soups. I just couldn’t resist for just under a dollar, especially since it’s a representation of the Loch Ness Monster. Also easy to wash in the dishwasher and is great for kids.
2. USB Portable Charger – $10 (65% discount)
This charger makes it easy to charge your USB devices on the go. It’s great if you and your friends need to charge their phone and are out and about. For me personally, I’m traveling quite a bit, and my friends also appreciate it when I have an extra charge just for them.
3. Bridged Charging Cable – $3.72 (69% discount)
Since I have multiple devices, it can be a bit frustrating carrying around different types of charging cables. This bridged charging device takes care of that. If I can get a little more convenience or a just a few more dollars, I’m down for it.
How Can I Save An Extra 7% On All Amazon Purchases?
If you’re an avid follower of FFL, you’ve probably heard of the trick we like to use to save an additional 7% at Amazon. This only requires two steps and applies to all categories. That’s right, it applies to every, single product on Amazon – Incredible?!
1. Get a Cash Back Credit Card.
We’re going to want a cash back credit card that gives us the most amount of cash back on all purchases. The one that we recommend is the Visa Blispay Card. This card comes with no annual fee and gives you 2% back on everything.
Here’s a quick glance at what the card has to offer:
- 2% cash back on all purchases
- Cash back automatically applied as statement credit each month
- No annual fee
- Eligible with Apple Pay
- No minimum redemption for cash back
- No cap on cash back earned
If you for some reason get rejected for the Blispay Card or want to go with something else, we recommend the Discover It or Citi Double Cash cards. They also give 2% cash back, but Discover It only for the first year.
2. Get the GiftMe App.
Now if we were to use our cash back credit card on checkout, we’re already going to save 2%. Not bad for almost no effort once applying is done. Next we want to use one of my favorite apps of all time called GiftMe.
GiftMe works as a gift card exchange service. People who don’t want their unwanted gift cards list them on the GiftMe App at a discount. Others who do want them can get them for under their actual retail value. So what’s this have to do with Amazon?
The going rate for Amazon gift cards on the GiftMe App is 5% off their retail value. That means that you can get a $100 Amazon Gift Card and only pay $95 for it. Complete the checkout with one of the 2% cash back credit cards we mentioned above and now you’re at 7% in cash back (5% + 2% = 7%). Just apply the Amazon promo code upon checkout.
You Can Also Use TopCashBack
TopCashback is an online shopping portal that can help you save anywhere from 6% – 10% on Amazon. The reason we didn’t bring it up earlier is because it only applies to specific categories. For example, you can get 6% off jewelry and men’s clothing (rates may change daily).
The only requirement is that you have to click on their links to be redirected to the Amazon website. When you do this they earn a commission – all of this is given back to you in the form of cash back. You don’t have to keep track of anything. TopCashBack uses browser cookies to record your purchase.
Registration is completely free, and you even get a $10 sign-up bonus. Once you reach a minimum of $10 in earned cash back, you can withdraw to PayPal or for gift cards.
Keep in mind that TopCashBack can be used for thousands of online retailers, not just Amazon. The cash back rates differ depending on where you shop. BeFrugal is also a great portal that gives similar sign-up bonuses and great rates at Amazon
Still confused about shopping portals? It’s a tricky subject. We’ve written up our complete portal guide to help you understand better.
There’s no need to directly to the Amazon page when shopping online anymore. Now you can go through Amazon Review Sites to get the products you need at an incredibly large discount.
What we like about DealGoGoGo is that the majority of their products offer such a large discount compared with other sites. Not only that, but you’re always approved, and you can select up to 10 different products at a time.
If you’ve used DealGoGoGo or know of any other ways to save on Amazon, let us know down below. Otherwise, feel free to leave any comments or questions. Thanks for reading and happy frugaling!