WANT TO EARN EXTRA MONEY?
- Survey Junkie: Earn up to $50 per survey with one of the highest-paying survey sites on the web. Join Survey Junkie Now
- Swagbucks: Make money watching videos, taking surveys, shopping online and more. Join Swagbucks Now & Get a $5 Bonus
- LifePoints: Quickly becomming one of the best survey sites and apps out there. Earn up to $10 per survey in a short amount of time. Join LifePoints Now to Get a 10 Point Bonus
- Webull: Earn 2 free stocks of value between $5 - $1,400 when you open a new account and make your first deposit of any amount. Open Your Webull Account Now
We’ve already written about a couple of other Amazon Review Sites out there such as Snagshout and AMZ Review Trader. There’s another website that works in the same way called Product Elf. Promise to leave a product review for a specific product on Amazon, and you can get that item for dirt cheap or even free.
What Is Product Elf?
Product Elf helps Amazon sellers put their product more out in the open by agreeing to give their product at a huge discount to consumers who promise to leave a review for the product in exchange. For sellers on Amazon, reviews are extremely important and help their product climb through the rankings. You could even say that it makes or breaks a seller.
This is where Product Elf comes in. You get to choose a product that you want to purchase and try it out right from the main page. If there’s enough samples of a product still available, the seller will provide you with a promo code that you can use during checkout where your discount will be applied. All discounts are shown before you actually agree to review the product.
Still skeptical? Here are some samples of some products that I’ve received on Amazon along with how much of a discount I’ve received:
- Hand Grip Strengthener – 82% Off
- Travel Sewing Kit – 80% Off
- 101 Fudge Recipes Book – FREE
- Dog Bark Control Collar – 97% Off
- Wine Aerator Pourer Decanter – 85% Off
Although these products are given at a huge discount, that doesn’t mean shipping is. You either have to meet the minimum $35 dollar purchase requirement to get free shipping or be an Amazon Prime Member. Even if you don’t want to pay the $99 dollar annual fee, you can try a 30-day free trial before you decide.
Product Elf wants that you respect sellers by not giving out your promo code to anyone else, or use them on multiple accounts. If you are caught doing this, do not be surprised when your account is banned. Anybody caught doing this will be expected to pay for product loss, and this can especially hurt small businesses.
There are no additional fees as long as you abide by their rules and don’t use multiple accounts with the same coupon code. Sellers can choose whether they want the promo code to be displayed automatically or have it send to you when you agree to review a product.
Make sure that your reviews are thorough and honest (below is a sample). Sellers want to know how their product is in the eyes of their consumers so that they know how well its doing and can look for ways to improve it. There is one rule you must abide to when leaving a review after using Product Elf. In your review, you must state something along the lines of the following:
“I received this product at a discount/free in exchange for my honest review.”
If you do not say something similar to the quote above, you are breaking Amazon’s TOS and could get in trouble with them, which in my opinion is much worse. Don’t live in the US? Not a problem. You can also checkout Product Elf UK and Product Elf Canada.
How Do I Get Started Using Product Elf?
Signing-up for Product Elf and receiving cheap or free products from Amazon is very simple and can be done in 5 easy steps.
1. Register. You can register for a new account by clicking this link here. Click on the “Sign-up” button on the right sidebar and then enter in your information. You’ll need your Amazon Profile Page URL so that Product Elf has a way to verify your reviews.
2. Find a product. Once you login, on the homepage you’ll notice all of the deals that are going on. Keep in mind that it may be difficult to find free deals, as they are quickly snatched up. However, there are still great discounts. To view a product and see what discount you can get, click “Read More.”
3. Apply promo code upon checkout. The seller will either send you the promotion code manually or it will automatically be given to you. Apply this code during checkout to receive your discount.
4. Leave your honest review. Make sure to leave your review after you receive the product. If you don’t, you can potentially get banned. Be honest and detailed, and don’t forget to use the quote mentioned above! The more thorough the better. Below is a sample image of one I wrote (click to enlarge).
Product Elf is a great way to get great deals on Amazon. Before purchasing a product on Amazon, I always check out their page to see if the product that I want is listed so that I don’t have to spend so much money. If you want more free/discounted products, the other Amazon Review Sites that we’ve reviews thus far are SnagShout, ILoveToReview, AMZ Review Trader, Elite Deal Club, and Dollar Deal Reviews.
If you’re looking for other ways to save money on Amazon, we suggest the following:
- Top 10 Ways Of Saving Money On Amazon
- Get Up To 18.5% Off Amazon Products With Discover It
- Free $5 Amazon Gift Card When You Download Their App
- Get 10% Off All Gift Cards Sold On Amazon
If you have any questions or would like to share your experience with using Product Elf, please feel free to do so in the comments below. Thanks for reading, happy frugaling, and enjoy your discounted Amazon products!