WANT TO EARN EXTRA MONEY?
- Survey Junkie: Earn up to $50 per survey with one of the highest-paying survey sites on the web. Join Survey Junkie Now
- Swagbucks: Make money watching videos, taking surveys, shopping online and more. Join Swagbucks Now & Get a $5 Bonus
- Vindale Research: One of the best survey sites on the web. Earn up to $50 per survey. Join Vindale Research Now & Get a $1 Bonus
- MobileXpression: Earn free money (passive income) just by leaving an app installed on your phone. Join MobileXpression Now & Get a Free Gift Card in One Week
We were pretty excited when we introduced a rewards program called FreeEats that sends you texts every once in a while, paying you you whether you read them or not. Unfortunately, they have long gone out of business. However, the 1Q app works in a similar manner and will pay you up to $.50 cents each time you answer a simple question via text or in their app.
What Is 1Q?
1Q is a free mobile app that is available for both iOS and Android devices. Companies use their platform to send questions to consumers in order to gain information about current market trends. They then use this information to help improve their products and services so that consumers are more satisfied with their purchases.
Each time a company asks a question 1Q is paid, and they give a portion of that money to the user, you. Answering a question can grant you anywhere between $.25 cents and $.50 cents, and there’s no right or wrong answer. Payments are made instantly, no matter how small the amount. You can also donate your proceeds to charity.
The great thing about 1Q is that it requires almost no extra effort to earn some cash. Simply leave it installed on your phone, and when a question arises they’ll send you a notification. You can choose to receive questions via text or through their app, and signing-up is 100% free.
The amount of questions you get entirely depends on your demographics, location, and other factors. However, they list certain things you can do to try and increase the amount of questions you receive, and thus increase your earnings:
- Enable location tracking on the app
- Update your profile page
- Select the lowest payment option ($.25 cents)
- Refer friends (option currently unavailable)
Questions are asked on a daily basis, but if there’s a certain question that doesn’t pertain to you, then you’re more than likely not going to get it. This is why it’s important to answer all questions honestly when you sign-up. They’re slowly rolling out into new countries, but it may be a while before they reach you.
How Do I Sign-Up And Get Started With 1Q?
In order to get started with 1Q, all you need is a smartphone device with cell service. We’re here to break it down into 3 simple steps.
1. Register. You can sign-up for a new account on their website by clicking this link here. You’ll need to enter in an email and verify your phone number as well as fill out a profile. The more honest and open you answer, the more likely you’re going to get more questions. Don’t forget to select the $.25 cent payout options so you can earn more!
2. Install the app. You can download the app from either Google Play or the App Store. Turn on location services to increase your chances of getting a question, and also turn on notifications so you know when a question is available. You only have a certain time to answer it, so it’s best to do it as soon as you can.
3. Answer questions and get paid. Answer a multiple choice question and immediately get cash sent to your PayPal. Even though it’s a small amount, it still adds up.
If you’d like to conduct some market research yourself, you can also submit a question to 1Q to be answered by consumers. Even though this app isn’t entirely passive, very little amount of work has to go into it for the amount that you’re getting paid.
While their referral system is currently down, it’s going to be back up soon, so make sure to spread the word to your friends when it is. If you have questions or comments, feel free to leave them down below. Thanks for reading and happy frugaling!